Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weeaboo goes to gym

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"Be me at highschool. Theres this guy i knew, now he wasnt a friend or anything but we knew each other as he was in some of my classes. His body type was bretty wierd as his arms n legs were skinny as sticks but he had a fat belly sticking out. I have no idea how much of a weeb he is and we start talking about stuff. He says out of the blue that he wants to learn martial arts and how to fight and stuff. I then tell him thats cool and that i go to a boxing gym nearby. And then i proceed to make a huge mistake by inviting him to go the gym with me. He then says, "boxings okay but its not really a full fighting style ya know. A ninjutsu master would easily defeat a boxing master but i guess i can come and show some of my skills." I immediately began to regret inviting the stupid fuck but i was also curious to see him train. Itd be funny to see him puke.

Anyway im at the boxing gym a week later and the motherfucker shows up. He walks through the door wearing a motherfucking naruto orange jumpsuit. Just like the one he wears in the cartoon. Im actually disgusted and everyone is laughing at him but he it doesnt faze him. He talks to the coach and we begin the warmup. We start running laps outside and i can already see him feeling nauseous after the first small lap. We then get to shadowboxing which is basically practicing your tecnhiwue infront of a mirror to see your mistakes and shit. So he's there stood right in the middle and begins making fucking weird movements with his hands and fingers, which i later learned were ninia handsigns from the show. He then takes a deep breath abd starts swinging wide punches and flailing his arms around in one spot while screaming "HATATATATATATATATATATA". And then he starts running around witu his arms stretched behind his back like they do in the show and stopping to throw punches and running around again. By now everyone is laughing at him directly and some are making fun of him. He then left while screaming how his techniques are superior to boxing etc and he never came back again."

Found it on reddit. I'm 100% sure it's a LARP but still funny kek the part of shadowboxing always gets me

I own one of those Naruto Shippuden sweaters.

sounds like an inceltears poster

larp larp larpiddy larp

As true as my Stacy mommy gf