Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We'd better hope China's social credit score doesn't become a thing elsewhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's a lot to be said on this topic, but keeping it simple, let me just say this.

In future dystopian societies, everybody who is different from the "model citizen" will have to suffer. This is already happening in China, slowly more and more rights are stripped from those who score poorly.

Regardless of what country you're in, as an incel, you are very, very far from a model citizen. It doesn't matter if you're productive an pay taxes.

It might not matter at first, Chad and Stacy already have better lives than us, what does it matter if it's made official? But eventually, they'd get to the point of cleansing the population of lesser citizens. Actually, wait, that's like a free suicide without much effort. Nevermind, thread is pointless, I welcome our new overlords.

It will be. Especially with the development of AI. They'd find more sophisticated ways to control us. (((They))) i mean.

Trust me, it will

Reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror with Bryce Dallas Howard and Alice Eve. Basically it was like how you give uber drivers stars except this was with people. The more stars you have the better you are treated and the better stuff you have. An example would be a person with 5 stars can get the brand new Bugatti Chiron whereas a low rated person would have to ride a donkey.

Incels already struggle with credit scores, job references, campus connections and work experience.

Just embrace your dystopian technofascist future br0

Reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror with Bryce Dallas Howard and Alice Eve. Basically it was like how you give uber drivers stars except this was with people. The more stars you have the better you are treated and the better stuff you have. An example would be a person with 5 stars can get the brand new Bugatti Chiron whereas a low rated person would have to ride a donkey.
The 2 black guys are incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back