Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Websites where I can get rated by Foids

Dont listen to what they rate you. A girl will rate you "7/10 pretty cute" just to virtue signal.

If they really find you attractive they will give you more than just a rating and will ask for your snapchat, etc.
based
I'll find out for myself. Like a woman would rate me that high.

Tinder has no rating system.
Bro they'll say "you're kinda cute teehee 7/10, I wish you find a nice girl, not me though"

Tinder has a real rating system: The amount of likes/matches
POINTLESS anyways it's over
tbh

Bro they'll say "you're kinda cute teehee 7/10
Never happened to me cause too low t.
Tinder has a real rating system: The amount of likes/matches

tbh
Matches mean nothing if they don't response to your message. Like I already mentioned, most of them are paid fakes anyway.
Photofeeler.com has a real rating system without fakes and bots and it's quite accurate, I've been rated between 4 and 5 out of 4 Tests. I've got different looking pictures with different poses, including 2 selfies and 2 shots from someone else.

Don't do it for your own mental health, just the fact that you're here and have 4k+ posts probably means you're not any higher than a 4/10
High IQ. Being signed up here with that many posts means you’re instantly less than 5/10.

Photofeeler is great indeed, but you have to do many tests and only take ratings from 18-30 yo foids.

Photofeeler is great indeed, but you have to do many tests and only take ratings from 18-30 yo foids.
I did up from any age to 34 by females. What are your ratings btw?

Or it could mean that she's just fishing for attention by swiping right, either that or she's a fake profile. I know a Foid irl who is doing that for money btw.
to lure people to snapchat, onlyfans, patreon, etc?

well that was pretty accurate I guess

it includes ratings from all age ranges because no way I'm paying for option to narrow age group, so I guess we can subtract -1 from ratings to get what younger foids think

Last edited:
well that was pretty accurate I guess
View attachment 290909

it includes ratings from all age ranges because no way I'm paying for option to narrow age group, so I guess we can subtract -1 from ratings to get what younger foids think
I bet Foids noted "I prefer if he'd smile a litle more" or "I prefer a full body photo" type of shit.

JFL nice attempt at delusionmaxxing ngl, you know if your ugly or not. If you can't rate yourself and be confident in it being accurate you belong in a mental institution.
Untrue, I was called ugly a lot in youth but was told I was attractive by many people afterwards including some women. I know I’m not great looking but you can develop overtime if you lift and such.

Untrue, I was called ugly a lot in youth but was told I was attractive by many people afterwards including some women. I know I’m not great looking but you can develop overtime if you lift and such.
young people are honest, adults virtue signal

I wonder why this guy got banned, lol.