Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wearing as little clothes as possible seems to be the new form of makeup in the US

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just an observation but I've noticed that wearing as little clothes as possible in even the most luke warm weather seems to be a newish form of makeup for a lot of women. This seems to happen much more in the US than here in the UK. And it always seems to be the women whose faces alone or whose faces + makeup alone aren't enough to do the job to land a Chad. This is likely because men are much more attracted to bodies than women are and will disregard the face if the body is even the tiniest bit fuckable due to the whole "a hole is a hole bro" mentality that even Chads have.

The cycle for women in the US seems to be this:-
  1. Try the natural look and see if Chad will settle for me after fucking me
    - If YES you are a Becky/Stacey and can land a Chad. Life Cycle complete until you reach 28+ (female ageing) and will then have to go to the next step in the cycle
    - If NO carry on
  2. Wear a tonne of makeup and clothes to constantly look like you are prepared for a night club and see if Chad will settle with me after fucking me
    - If YES you are probably between a 4 - 6 looks wise so need to constantly do the above and never let Chad see you in your natural state
    - If NO carry on
  3. Wear as little clothes as possible and see if Chad will settle after fucking me
    - If YES keep doing this and maintain the same level of sluttery to keep Chad satisfied. Maybe threaten suicide if he talks about leaving you or get pregnant fast
    - If NO or if Chad refuses to even fuck you then choose from the below options:-
  • Become a Feminist and support Black Lives matter thug Tyrones hoping they will pity rape me now and again while complaining about toxic Incels on redit...yuck
  • Marry a man who is in my league, make his life hell, take his money and turn him into a MGTOW
  • Stay alone and miserable rather than touch one of those average faced icky Incels...ew

Last edited:
High IQ

Have a bump

fair and good analysis

Astute observation. The beckier she is the more slutyy she will dress if she wants attention. Foids in western liberal democracies are complete whores anyway.

Being a Foid: The Complete Guide.

You will never krampee. You will never breed. Over for overcels

I take it you haven't been to Newcastle. I've never seen anybody wear a jacket there. All the foids out in mini skirts even when its fucking baltic.

How to win this game of life
ModeCharacterWhat to do?
EasyFemale/ChadJust Exist
MediumNormieNT+luck+ hardwork+ years of lifting+ social circle+ education+ high paying job
Hard Sub6 Men
-​

I take it you haven't been to Newcastle. I've never seen anybody wear a jacket there. All the foids out in mini skirts even when its fucking baltic.
Haha. Actually ye you are right. Newcastle is THE Chad and Stacey or more like Chad and Stacey wannabee place in the UK. Used to go up there a lot because my best friend lived up there for a while. Can't imagine what it's like now.

How to win this game of life
ModeCharacterWhat to do?
EasyFemale/ChadJust Exist
MediumNormieNT+luck+ hardwork+ years of lifting+ social circle+ education+ high paying job
HardSub6 Men
-​
Me: Megatron vs All Autobots and Optimus Prime without health regeneration mode
What to do: LLmaxx + Roidmaxx + Extreme Amount of Luck

Me: Megatron vs All Autobots and Optimus Prime without health regeneration mode
What to do: LLmaxx + Roidmaxx + Extreme Amount of Luck
Ok...?
@ThoughtfulCel 2.0

Much more in the US than the UK? I disagree. But we probs different ages init

JFL at wearing clothing

20200602 124858