Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wearing a mask in 2014 vs wearing a mask now.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
Back in 2014 I worked at a fast food restaurant and would wear a mask when cleaning up the bathroom. My disability employment couch opposed to me wearing masks and said it was scarring people. I’d wear the same mask people would where to stop them from getting Covid.

Move forwards a few years to the time we are in and the whole Covid pandemic has made it more than socially acceptable to wear masks any where you want and no one will tell you off for it I still see employees in stores wearing masks. They even mandated the use of masks in the work place back in the height of the Covid restriction era.

i can wear maskes every where i want and no one have the right to say nothing about it tbh at work place.

i guess it's because i don't interact with a lot of people at workplace so i have no one to scare anyway and it doesn't really matter.
wearing masks as an ugly guy is a blessing tbh since people will try to avoid me more.

i can wear maskes every where i want and no one have the right to say nothing about it tbh at work place.

i guess it's because i don't interact with a lot of people at workplace so i have no one to scare anyway and it doesn't really matter.
wearing masks as an ugly guy is a blessing tbh since people will try to avoid me more.

I wear sunglasses to hide most of my face I don’t like wearing masks as it feels like I’m limiting my breathing space.

Back in 2014 I worked at a fast food restaurant and would wear a mask when cleaning up the bathroom. My disability employment couch opposed to me wearing masks and said it was scarring people. I’d wear the same mask people would where to stop them from getting Covid.

Move forwards a few years to the time we are in and the whole Covid pandemic has made it more than socially acceptable to wear masks any where you want and no one will tell you off for it I still see employees in stores wearing masks. They even mandated the use of masks in the work place back in the height of the Covid restriction era.
Do you still work at the same place?

Crazy what a pandemic does :feelsjuice: I kinda prefer it tbh, it’s become more socially acceptable to hide my face

Do you still work at the same place?
I quit working at a fast food restaurant. some disability employment employees care more about getting a good reputation in the office than getting the best job that will work for who they have appointments for. If you sound like your on the middle ground in those appointments they will try to get you a job you sounded like you where on the middle ground about it depends on the person you have appointments with.

i wore masks when i sprayed primer and got called a thug

I hate wearing masks

If I'm sick

I want every other fucker on the street to get sick too

I hate them all

I wear a bandana over my face so I look like a str8 up gangsta

actually a lot of east asians used to wear masks way before covid I wonder why

I like hiding my face, but I do feel awkward when I'm the only one wearing a mask in a place. I've always felt awkward around other people, though, wearing a mask definitely makes it worse, though.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Wearing a mask in 2023 makes you look like an ultra soy libtard.