Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wearing a coom encrusted shirt in public?

I

Initium

Veteran
★★★
I was thinking I’ve been too lazy/depressed to do laundry and all I have left are dirty clothes I’ve been rewearing…..

And it had me thinking….would it turn on foids if I wore a shirt with visible ropes of dried up semen on it? Think about it, it represents and shows off my vitality and reproductive capabilities, maybe it’s also giving off pheromones as well who knows. It would also show I’m low inhibition and chicks like that right? :feelsthink:

Yes, It would turn on foids, 100% wear it!

LOOOL. Jokes aside nobody will notice. I cum on my shirts plenty of times.

Do it. Also stuff your pants with socks so it looks like you have a boner. They'll be so horny

I cum on my clothes I just don’t care anymore I have nobody to impress I’m sure you don’t either

I don't really think people will notice it to be honest

idk I can't remember the last time I ejaculated

BUT

you should do it because it is a DARING FASHION STATEMENT

I cum on my clothes I just don’t care anymore I have nobody to impress I’m sure you don’t either

Same, it comes out in the wash anyways. So it’s easier than worrying about tissue or paper towels and stuff. :feelsautistic:

It was just a thought I had the other day when I was rotting in bed, too lazy to do laundry but all my non work shirts were dirty and coomed on, but I needed to run some errands, I ended up just wearing a work shirt out instead but yeah.

To follow up I went to the grocery store this morning with a coom stained t shirt, nobody really noticed or said anything. Girls were not on me like a sex magnet either. :feelswhat:

Maybe it would help if it was a fresher batch of coom and not a week old dried up batch…….maybe then the sex coom pheromones will drive foids wild???

Did it once and nobody said anything

Classical chud move

Do you cum on your clothes?

Yes, cum has pheromones that will attract the foids. Trust me bro