Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Wealthmaxxing] On A Forex Demo Account (MetaTrader 4) Testing An Expert Advisor (Question For Traders)

oh boi let me see
View attachment 276202

@D3X
The starting balance for the account is 50000 AUD, I notice in the profit section it says 68.40, but what does that represent:

1. The balance has not changed and the market closed (so no more testing till next week as its closed all weekend), so what does the profit section indicate, are your profits separate from your balance?

2. If the profit section represents what I think it does (actual profit made on your account) is 68.40 for one day decent performance or crap performance?

The internet at work isn't dependable and I'd prefer to keep my laptop on me at all times, so I'll probably have to get a data plan and trade via my phone if I want to keep testing consistently enough to gauge performance (it was the reason I even bought a new phone to begin with)
yeah it's exactly what you mean it means. It says how much profit you made during that particular trade

oh boi let me see

yeah it's exactly what you mean it means. It says how much profit you made during that particular trade

Goood, gooood, soon it will be time to start kidnapping bitches, gonna be able to afford some silk rope so they can at least be comfy :feelskek:

OP don't fall for the forex trading meme, you will lose all your money, fees are eating up everything. The FX market is basically random at this point.
no market is random dawg sure there is some uncertanty and risk but you can minimize the risk if you follow news and if you know when to trade and doing research. And just so you don't make huge mistakes you ought to start practising on a demo account and with small money like cents
Goood, gooood, soon it will be time to start kidnapping bitches, gonna be able to afford some silk rope so they can at least be comfy :feelskek:
lmao

Last edited:
The candlesticks and psychology and yeh and I will make money that way yeh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back