Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weaboos get in here,let's imagine our life as a Visual Novel

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
Do you think we have picked the wrong dialogue choices that led us to a bad ending?

Have we picked the incel route,the only one that doesn't include a love interest?

Do we any quality CG moments that are not H-scenes?

Do you think our favourite songs are our own OST for different situations and moments we go through?

if life is a visual novel, you're the other male character that every series has that doesn't actually get any chicks but is still a supportive friend to the MC who is the unstoppable force of attraction for all females in a 90000 mile radius, who sat next to the window in high school like all MCs do

if life is a visual novel, you're the other male character that every series has that doesn't actually get any chicks but is still a supportive friend to the MC who is the unstoppable force of attraction for all females in a 90000 mile radius, who sat next to the window in high school like all MCs do

Ooh I know,after the MC has went through a H-scene he gets back to routine and usually starts a conversation with the token best friend, too bad I don't have a MC to talk to and praise,maybe I'm just a background character JFL.

you do not choose inceldom. inceldom chooses you.

Ooh I know,after the MC has went through a H-scene he gets back to routine and usually starts a conversation with the token best friend, too bad I don't have a MC to talk to and praise,maybe I'm just a background character JFL.
I fucking hate those characters because of how much I can relate to them, not getting any action and watching from the sidelines as everyone else does.
I hate it when games or anime, especially such that is supposed to pull me out of this hellish reality, tries to drag me back into it. I WANT TO ESCAPE

you do not choose inceldom. inceldom chooses you.
Oh I get,it's one of those VN where you don't have options at all and you just read,well fucked since the very beginning then.

Over, its over

Have you played Remember 11? I think this track fits us pretty well

I used to fantasize a lot about "what if" scenarios, but truth is, my looks were just insufficient. I could live again multiple times and the results wouldn't be much different.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back