Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We would love to look our crush in the eyes and tell her we love her but...

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
... Our crush looks at Chads asshole every night and tells him she loves it. :cryfeels:

I don’t get crushes anymore, just lusts.

it's over. the only redemption is going @erenyeager :society:

Brutal but true

Haven’t had a crush in years

... Our crush looks at Chads asshole every night and tells him she loves it. :cryfeels:
I was rejected by my crush yesterday in my dream lol,I didn’t even had the guts to ask her out, maybe I’m a coward or maybe I was just doing crash control by just not doing it, she was hanging with a guy that made fun of me, and being with another weird ass nt normie

Haven’t had a crush in years
same I may feel lust ocasionally but never lasts more than a day. and I don't believe I am capable of loving anyone but myself

I was rejected by my crush yesterday in my dream lol,I didn’t even had the guts to ask her out, maybe I’m a coward or maybe I was just doing crash control by just not doing it, she was hanging with a guy that made fun of me, and being with another weird ass nt normie
It's over when you are cucked even in your dreams.

ur dream was prophetic and showed you the truth of what were to happen if u asked her out , collective unconsciousness

same I may feel lust ocasionally but never lasts more than a day. and I don't believe I am capable of loving anyone but myself
I feel so much lust tbh, I always find myself stare at most girls and girls butts or legs or whatnot now, fuck I’m so sexually frustrated

foids are subhuman and utterly undeserving of being loved. maybe until 12 when they are still pure. their thoughts and soon after bodies are completely contaminated after that

I feel so much lust tbh, I always find myself stare at most girls and girls butts or legs or whatnot now, fuck I’m so sexually frustrated
i wanted to feel lust as fuck like some of you guys too, so that i could coom more

after my first coom i just feel sad and unmotivated

:feels:

over. your body is trying to spare you the pain and humiliation. remember, if she wants your dick she will make it crystal clear

foids are subhuman and utterly undeserving of being loved. maybe until 12 when they are still pure. their thoughts and soon after bodies are completely contaminated after that
You're not wrong.

Public schools are fucking cesspools. One way I entertained myself in high school was imagining what the fathers of the sluts I witnessed think and feel. Never failes to make me kek. :feelshaha:

i wanted to feel lust as fuck like some of you guys too, so that i could coom more

after my first coom i just feel sad and unmotivated

:feels:
Tbh it gets absolute ragefuel sometimes. Girls with loose clothes, tight fitting jeans and spandex/tights, it makes me raging hard knowing other guys gets to sleep with those women but they don’t even glance at me, knowing I’ll never experience this shit. Meanwhile I see normie guys and uglier and bald guys being with these women and they get to experience being in their presence just because they have a normal fucking brain

Last edited:
It's over when you are cucked even in your dreams.
Loooool , she was disgusted by me in the dream, felt pathetic:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
ur dream was prophetic and showed you the truth of what were to happen if u asked her out , collective unconsciousness
I hope it was because I still think about asking her, but if I asked and she rejected it would’ve been worse for me provably
over. your body is trying to spare you the pain and humiliation. remember, if she wants your dick she will make it crystal clear
I guess ,I wish it was not like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back