Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We would hate each other in real life.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
There are way too many divisions among people here in terms of belief. Not only that, we're all ugly so the failo effect would make us dislike each other. The mentalcel 5s without friends would be called out by the 2s and 3s as fakecels and all the manlets would hate the ugly tallfags. Plus, what would he even talk about? We'd just be like "you look nothing like your avi, go rope." Most of us are too jaded to form friendships in general and would rather LDAR alone. Just because we're all blackpilled doesn't mean we'd make great friends because we have nothing to offer each other.
Based thread ngl

The problem is that most of you are cucks irl and would throw me under the bus for a woman
The thing is none of use get women so nothing to worry about...

Probably true, everyone I've ever met hates me irl

Could be...

Im more optimistic. People willing to meet each other IRL are I think more open and desire friendship. There may be tension. But I think that will be overcome in most cases. Id even fly out for a decent sized meet up.

Guess its hard to make a people who hate people party .no one would show up lol

I’d like everyone:feelsautistic:

Except TALLFAGS
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

TallFag = Vocel

ngl tbh fam I do seek other ricecels because it’s so impossible to find any who aren’t bluepilled and also I find it easier to empathize with someone who is in a similar situation as I am.
Yeah, it’s only natural I guess.

I generally hate everyone that I encounter, its nothing personally I'm just full of hatred.

An incel hating each other is low IQ bullshit. We all share the same boat.

My thoughts exactly

Chill out with the high IQ posts.

based kid

He really was. He used to play OG warcraft (this was in the mid 90s). His parents took away his computer even though he was getting good grades. So he took a can of petrol/gasoline down to the dump and watched it burn. He walked home with that smell all over his body and his own parents turned him into the police station lol. When we took civics class he argued that the major drug rackets and the 5 big organised crime familes in the US were just doing the exact same thing that the British East India Company and Standard Oil did. Entrepreneurism with a bit of muscle. The teacher said that the difference was that the criminals broke the law and killed people, to which he responded "and so did those corporations". Very smart for a teenage kid.

Brutal but true. Maybe a few would get along but the entire thing overall would be autistic bickering.

He really was. He used to play OG warcraft (this was in the mid 90s). His parents took away his computer even though he was getting good grades. So he took a can of petrol/gasoline down to the dump and watched it burn. He walked home with that smell all over his body and his own parents turned him into the police station lol. When we took civics class he argued that the major drug rackets and the 5 big organised crime familes in the US were just doing the exact same thing that the British East India Company and Standard Oil did. Entrepreneurism with a bit of muscle. The teacher said that the difference was that the criminals broke the law and killed people, to which he responded "and so did those corporations". Very smart for a teenage kid.
If i could travel back in time I'd do stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back