Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WE WON (Incels on rope watch GTFIH)

If anyone's going to pioneer robogfs and artificial wombs, it's ricecucks. 30 mil incels in China at least, plus Korea and Japan. Rice will either be extinct due to HWD or artificial wombmaxxed by 2200, no other futures.

If anyone's going to pioneer robogfs and artificial wombs, it's ricecucks. 30 mil incels in China at least, plus Korea and Japan. Rice will either be extinct due to HWD or artificial wombmaxxed by 2200, no other futures.
Gooks will need to move faster than that.

Hourly sex incoming

Collect my cum and my data
Over if you buy into this shit tbh, just use plastic sex dolls instead
Or just use hand unironically

To me its just so depressing that we have to settle for droids when chads can fuck real pussy and have a real relationship which is what I want most.

Once they develop some sort of artificial womb technology women will literally never be needed again

If this shit gets advanced enough it might even create an male renassaince in which females have to compete for men.
I know you're probably thinking chad only, but chad can't reasonably accommodate so many women...

Cope. This will be probably shit and doesnt work well. And probably banned in west

Realist sexbots will probably come in like 50 years, for now WE are on Time of roasties

I've been telling everybody about the robo waifu future, everybody thought i was delusional. The only thing i was wrong about was the timeline. instead of 10 years it's 5. :dab:

Every year they say the same shit

Imagine putting your dick in that shit and it spontaneously combusts like a Tesla car.

pre ordered 100, cant wait to create a sex bot army to go ER

In less than FIVE YEARS you'll get a robowife, who can talk to you about anything (she actually has a brain and unlimited knowledge powered by terabytes of info she can help you with ANYTHING) while having sex with you 24/7, knows how to cook basic recipes, and will never leave you.

ROPE? NAH NAH!
WHEN I SAY CHINA AND THE GLORIOUS CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY YOU SAY THANK YOU
CHINA AND THE GLORIOUS CCP
THANK YOU!
View attachment 1205819

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

为党争光! Glory to the CCP!

Thank you CCP, for best providing your ricecels with the closest thing to sex they can get.

I hope were the last generation also the actual number of ricecels is close to a billion

If this shit gets advanced enough it might even create an male renassaince in which females have to compete for men.
I know you're probably thinking chad only, but chad can't reasonably accommodate so many women...
Its never going to go that far :feelskek:

In less than FIVE YEARS you'll get a robowife, who can talk to you about anything (she actually has a brain and unlimited knowledge powered by terabytes of info she can help you with ANYTHING) while having sex with you 24/7, knows how to cook basic recipes, and will never leave you.

ROPE? NAH NAH!
WHEN I SAY CHINA AND THE GLORIOUS CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY YOU SAY THANK YOU
CHINA AND THE GLORIOUS CCP
THANK YOU!
View attachment 1205819

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

为党争光! Glory to the CCP!

I will be there no matter what