Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never overthrow the global jew regime and live like we should/want.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Think about it...
They are the head of every government, big companies, big tech, own every powerful bank, own puppet politicians in the whole world, control the global trade, economics and dynamics, finance conflicts/wars... they force all their agenda in every corner they can get in. They are literally the global power and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Look at where we are now. Look at the state of the planet and people. They control every kind of market, influential information, basically everything.

We will never overthrow and stop them... there are no powerful people on our side that could change things in our favor, there is nothing out there that would ever indicate that we could somehow prevail, anywhere.
How did everything come to this?
How did they come to such position and such level of control over the planet and all its dynamics?
We are in this practically alone... everyone rejects us, everything related about us no matter what it is. We are always the escapegoat of society seeking something to blame.
I have no hope anything will ever change.
The only hope is society eventually collapsing somehow or a surprise hit by an asteroid or big enough comet to cause irreversible worldwide devastation. That's the least we can hope for.

Think about it...
They are the head of every government, big companies, big tech, own every powerful bank, own puppet politicians in the whole world, control the global trade, economics and dynamics, finance conflicts/wars... they force all their agenda in every corner they can get in. They are literally the global power and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Look at where we are now. Look at the state of the planet and people. They control every kind of market, influential information, basically everything.

We will never overthrow and stop them... there are no powerful people on our side that could change things in our favor, there is nothing out there that would ever indicate that we could somehow prevail, anywhere.
How did they come to such position and such level of control over the planet and all its dynamics?
We are in this practically alone... everyone rejects us, everything related about us no matter what it is. We are always the escapegoat of society seeking something to blame.
The only hope is society eventually collapsing somehow or a surprise hit by an asteroid or big enough comet to cause irreversible worldwide devastation. That's the least we can hope for.
not sure id want to tbh, not like anyone else would do a better job

When the world falls into the flames, we will rise again

Thanx :)

Jews are from someplace else. I can trace them back in time using interdisciplinary approach to redefine problems outside of normal boundaries and reach solutions based on new understanding of complex situations.

History is the hardest subject.

020B998E E597 4E30 A961 CFA116A117AD

Thanx :)

Jews are from someplace else. I can trace them back in time using interdisciplinary approach to redefine problems outside of normal boundaries and reach solutions based on new understanding of complex situations.

History is the hardest subject.

View attachment 491919
This is extreme IQ, dude.
We need people like you in this forum much often.

Fucking idiots
I’m related to the Jewish elites and they will never let you overthrow them. The Jewish elites control the governments and financial systems of the world and would rather die than lose power

Fucking idiots
I’m related to the Jewish elites and they will never let you overthrow them. The Jewish elites control the governments and financial systems of the world and would rather die than lose power
Use the elite power to get out of this forum and inceldom then. What are you waiting for? They have all the power and privilege to get prime JBs in the darkness and completely away from the eyes of the world.

well I would be happy to oblige their final request:feelsdevil: (in halo 2)
I’m a barely an elite, the real ones have hundreds of millions of dollars, good luck with that :smonk:
Use the elite power to get out of this forum and inceldom then. What are you waiting for? They have all the power and privilege to get prime JBs in the darkness and completely away from the eyes of the world.
I’m barely considered an elite since my family isn’t considered important in the Jewish community and my family isn’t that rich (compared to the true elites I know who have hundreds of millions of dollars). All I was offered from my synagogue was a fat Jewish retarded landwhale

China, Russia and Iran are still around though

Think about it...

not with that attitude we wont

not with that attitude we wont
You can't overthrow shadow figures. The mere front players in the media and government are merely their puppets that have something much bigger above controlling everything.

Jews dont control russia or china yet those places are plagued with inceldom.
The problem we have today is letting females out of control and this is happening world wide with or without jews
THE PROBLEM ARE THE HOLES NOT THE NOSES

Jews dont control russia or china yet those places are plagued with inceldom.
The problem we have today is letting females out of control and this is happening world wide with or without jews
THE PROBLEM ARE THE HOLES NOT THE NOSES
Oh China... I would have killed myself already if I lived there. The number of males is much higher than females. The suicide rate is unreal. As in other countries, it is the lack of emotional connection as people tend to be "cold" towards each other.

Stop whining like a little bitch. We made the world much better place than it was before we took control. Before, you needed to work 16 hours a day and live with a woman that hates you because you are not chad. Now you can do whenever you want.

Stop whining like a little bitch. We made the world much better place than it was before we took control. Before, you needed to work 16 hours a day and live with a woman that hates you because you are not chad. Now you can do whenever you want.
Now we are shut down and cancelled, ostracized and lost control over society overrun by femicunt idiots. How good does that sound for you? Living in a gynocentric society where a woman can permanently ruin the life of several people by false rape accusation is awesome, huh?

Now we are shut down and cancelled, ostracized and lost control over society overrun by femicunt idiots. How good does that sound for you? Living in a gynocentric society where a woman can permanently ruin the life of several people by false rape accusation is awesome, huh?
Where are you, a LDARing person, suffering from "canceling"? Before you got cancel from life physically. How many false rape accusations happen? Why do you think it's worse that living until age of 50 and die from hunger?

Where are you, a LDARing person, suffering from "canceling"? Before you got cancel from life physically. How many false rape accusations happen? Why do you think it's worse that living until age of 50 and die from hunger?
Don't know what your whiny bitch points are, sorry to be rude.
We are excluded from everywhere, ostracized, radizalized, ridiculed, laughed at, we are society's scapegoat, one of the favorites.

Jews are still following a bearded Moses lost in the desert. These wanderers don’t know who they are, but I do. This gives me power over them.

Yes, Everything Jews do today is to turn the rest of the human races into complete slaves

Stay mad goyim. We'll suck your souls out for our profits

Fucking idiots

related to the jewish elites? :feelskek:

They are scum who never back their own kind in trouble.

Only if it profits them.

I’m a barely an elite, the real ones have hundreds of millions of dollars, good luck with that :smonk:

I’m barely considered an elite since my family isn’t considered important in the Jewish community and my family isn’t that rich (compared to the true elites I know who have hundreds of millions of dollars).

Wrong.

The real ones have no concern for possessing bank notes but rather producing it.

They control major sectors like medicine, law, insurance, banking, real estate, car industry (mixed -some jews but many other criminal groups) and transportation industry.

"All I was offered from my synagogue was a fat Jewish retarded landwhale"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Good Job rejecting that abomination. :feelsokman:

But this is proof they could care less about you since by blood you are a jew and all they offered was a fat whore used up with mental retardation?:feelskek:

If you are looks match with that bitch, okay I see it as fair....

But I assume that was not the case? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should not go for jew women anyway to be honest unless you want to remain a jew.

Reason why I suggest not to go for jew foid = They are very big whores but they are also very greedy. They are not loyal at all. They also stab you more likely than any other foid. Jews have arrogance in their genetic DNA...

Females are already arrogant about themselves and you want to add the jew arrogance with it? Fuck that...

the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.:feelsautistic:
2 peter 3:10