Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We Will Never Experience Teen Love Because Of Agepill and Being Sub6s Male.

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
This Clip from an old movie is Brutal As Fuck man

*All the actor is in adult age range (No Minor)
PEDOFAG GTFO

@SlayerSlayer
You're Correct man Teenlovepill is brutal as fuck

Name Of The Movie
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/all_the_right_moves (1983)​

Last edited:
I don't care tbh I don't wanna fuck kids

ir is about Teenlovepill which we missed
Why would I care about someone under 18 even if they are a teen? That only depressed me as a teenager. I got over it when I was an adult. Most zoomers nowadays are virgins into adulthood too. So it's not like anyone is having much teen sex. Which again unless you are attracted to minors why would you care?

I do not care about it anymore.

How'd you know that, huh?
Statistics Google it more young people than ever nowadays are virgins, unmarried and single. If that's the case whose fucking all the women?

What age is the cutoff for teenage love ?

Statistics Google it more young people than ever nowadays are virgins, unmarried and single. If that's the case whose fucking all the women?
yes this is true,and the answer is chad lol but also if they can't get him they just retreat and turn into shut ins which can support why theres supposed "femcels" now lol

yes this is true,and the answer is chad lol but also if they can't get him they just retreat and turn into shut ins which can support why theres supposed "femcels" now lol
Those women will ruin your life don't even get any ideas about pursuing them they take depressed guys and make them self harm and do crimes and shit.

Femcels will falsely accuse you of rape and pedophilia etc as well.