Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never experience love like this

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

What is the point of living if we can never experience true loving relationships like This?
Even if we do get a gf or wife, it will never be true equal love like this.

its over just fucking ldar

Not embracing death is cope.
:feelsrope:

I might watch clannad and AS today

nobody does, that's fuckin anime boyo

The sad reality is that no one does. If you happen to end up in a relationship its just a case of waiting for her to move onto some better male and leave you in the dust.

It's not fair, real life should be like anime.
I want to be a highschool boy and fall in love with my cute virgin highschool girlfriend.

> we will never experience this
> posts anime stuff

mmmmmkay

i fucking hate clannad

> we will never experience this
> posts anime stuff

mmmmmkay
Watch the video and try to tel me that it isn't better then real life cucked relationships.
We will never get true equal love from a female like the girls in these Chinese cartoons.

i fucking hate clannad
Wtf why?
I loved the show. But it made me into a hopeless romantic and got me depressed after I couldn't get relationships like the guys in the anime.

Watch the video and try to tel me that it isn't better then real life cucked relationships.
We will never get true equal love from a female like the girls in these Chinese cartoons.

It is better because its not real, but a human designed situation, characters, plot... so their love seems even more real than the only one that exists... The fucked up one that we hate as incels.
Anyway, i have no problem with anime and anime lovers. I was an otaku for some time. Ive seen Clannad. And yes, i used to love and cope with fictional relationships in animes like those.
I still troll in online games shitposting stuff like "2d girls > 3d girls" or "i only fap to loli" or "i wish anime was real" so people insult me. I mean... i know how it feels to feel more related to anime characters than human people. I really know.

I loved the show. But it made me into a hopeless romantic and got me depressed after I couldn't get relationships like the guys in the anime.

This is possibly the reason i could not endure it anymore. Watching "people" getting what i would never get is way too much suifuel.

Didn't watch but most of us are actually incapable of loving someone

Never got this ridiculous shit. But then I'm ancient. Modern stuff passes me by. There does seem to be a strong link between people who identify as incel and anime/gaming/SM obsession. Not to mention going on obvious bait forums, posting pictures of yourself and then being downhearted by the psychopaths there saying you're a 1/2/3 and should rope. FFS, come on men. We might not be getting ridden by Stacies on all sides but we can still laugh at the preposterous stupidity of those obsessed with our struggle. Not mentioning those laughable failures at cucktears by name, of course...

Wtf why?
I hate moe in general and the girl's bug eyes and 9 year old personalities are the epitome of it

Fuck bro I love clannad, its my favorite anime because its what I want most in life. Yet, it's pure suifuel for me since I know it's achievable for some ugly fuck such as myself.

The sad reality is that no one does. If you happen to end up in a relationship its just a case of waiting for her to move onto some better male and leave you in the dust.
THIS^^^^^^

I stopped watching anime because every time I see a love scene or childhood love scene I realize I missed out. And the part that gets me every time is the fact that I missed out because of something out of my control. I am seriously considering necking and shit like this only fuels it to be honest.