Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We will never experience love and affection from foids

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★

Im too ugly to recieve love and affection from the opposite sex. I dont think any foid could even come close to finding me attractive. All i want is to be loved by a foid. for her to delicately trace my face with her finger pads, and to lean and whisper that she loves me. i cant have that cause of a mix of envrionmental factors and genetic

Frustrating work

as a subhuman incel you will never be loved unconditionally in a romantic sense might as well just end it :feelscry:

Last edited:
teen love pill is the blackest black pill

There is no such thing as "love" you :bluepill: cuck

And it has to be real. Genuinely liking each other. It’s not gonna happen, folks.

Who gives a fuck. No man in history ever experienced love from a female. Foids can respect, fear, need or feel sexually attracted to a man, but they can not love him. It’s against nature. Love is a male trait, it’s needed so that the man protects the female, not the other way around.

no shit sherlock