Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We will have 2 wars starting soon

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Colombia (Under imperialism orders) vs Venezuela
Pakistan vs India

Im seriously thinking about going to fight in Venezuela against the imperialism. I will make a thread about this tomorrow.

Do you even speak Spanish?

Aliens with antimatter bombs that will blow up the earth when?!?!?!

Now that's a war i'd like a part in, as humanity's traitor

Pakistan vs India

Im seriously thinking about going to fight in Venezuela against the imperialism. I will make a thread about this tomorrow.

Are you gonna join a militia?

West vs East soon.

Do you even speak Spanish?
No but its not hard to communicate with a spanish speaker being a portuguese speaker. Its easy because both languages are very similar.

hopefully this time the war go full full nuclear, i can't wait for the wasteland

Hope the curries and the pakis nuke each other and start WW3.

Finally, there are too many people in the world. A shame China and America don't join in.

Hope the curries and the pakis nuke each other and start WW3.
I would like for a war to start, too. Enough of this gay earth. Everything sucks.

During a potential war scenario, Pakistan would be joined by China, Iran, Russia and Turkey, whereas India would be joined by America and their NATO puppets (minus Turkey).

Nothing will change for me, so i couldn't care less. Tell me when a nuclear war starts.

I would like for a war to start, too. Enough of this gay earth. Everything sucks.

During a potential war scenario, Pakistan would be joined by China, Iran, Russia and Turkey, whereas India would be joined by America and their NATO puppets (minus Turkey).
Mutual assured destruction or mutually assured destruction is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender.

Pakistan vs India

I'm waiting for the Incel Army vs the Chad/Numale Alliance tbh

Mutual assured destruction or mutually assured destruction is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender.
Lifefuel. Total destruction of the planet.

Lifefuel. Total destruction of the planet.
Everybody gets wiped out aside from the top 1% of the population which will travel to space or hide themselves.

It will all be over soon boys. Start hiding

pls someone drop a bomb on america

Everybody gets wiped out aside from the top 1% of the population which will travel to space or hide themselves.

Mooncels will be the future.

Mooncels will be the future.
Sure :feelskek:. But jokes aside, the end goal is population reduction to control the masses. This will most likely wont happen in our lifetime, but give it a few decades down the line and there will be a new government with new bullshit.

Do you really think China and Russia would bother to get involved?

I hope California gets nuked into the depths of hell where it belongs.

Im seriously thinking about going to fight in Venezuela against the imperialism.
Make sure you ready to eat gross and starving for days :feelskek:. Also, fighting against imperialism on the side of dictator :feelsautistic:.

We need a war.

Wasnt Iran and Israel pissed at each other as well?

Oh yes the Poo war will be great

I hope so. i dont mind this world get destroyed by a few nukes

Cope, no one ever started a war for real after nukes became a thing. Only contained proxy wars where shitholes no one cares about are ruined further.

Wtf are you saying man there are several wars happening right now.
But all of them are proxy wars in shitholes, that's my point. There are no wars like WWII anymore.

zero value lost if they destroy each other

Hahaha fighting for Maduro? That’s fucking dumb. I have family in Venezuela and nobody likes Maduro and people are starving there. I have to send money to my family there or they would have starved by now. Venezuela’s collapse was forecasted 10 years ago, but their shitty government didn’t make any reforms to stop it.

Lifefuel if OP gets blown up by a U.S drone strike though. He is a communist JBW race baiter so wouldn’t be much of a lost.

I don't care about war as long as the internet is working

I hope we will have WWIII

Aliens with antimatter bombs that will blow up the earth when?!?!?!

Now that's a war i'd like a part in, as humanity's traitor

Funny how it's these days the ugliest people fighting each other only