Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will die and be forgotten about

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
We be forgotten about after our death sure our families will be sad but years and centuries after our death nobody will know who we are unless you invented or discovered something that changed the world nobody will care who you were after you’re gone this even applies to some celebrities

Water is wet

Yeah, in the end its all the same, the king and the servant gets eaten by the same worms.

idc about that, im more worried about my time alive and not having a foid to fuck every day, or about being a poorfag ect ect

idc about that, im more worried about my time alive and not having a foid to fuck every day, or about being a poorfag ect ect
I’m over women they’re all shallow creatures

when you die you respawn as a baby that has had their memory wiped this is why im thinking about going ER repeatedly until i respawn as a 6'9 gigachad.

when you die you respawn as a baby that has had their memory wiped this is why im thinking about going ER repeatedly until i respawn as a 6'9 gigachad.
With my luck I’d respawn as a 5’5 sub 5 Indian

With my luck I’d respawn as a 5’5 sub 5 Indian
im fucking 5'8 and a zoomer living in finland where the average height is 6ft also to make matters worse my older brother is 6'1 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Families? I won't be having kids or getting married so no one is going to miss me.