Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We will die alone.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It's not that i care that much: i'd like to have sex with a lot of women, not a girlfriend.

But when i see old people getting helpless with age they have always someone that is taking care of them. How will we do? Will we rot alone with our pet eating our face because he's without food? This is a bit scary.

I will be that dude, who dies, and people will find out only after 5 years

yeah we will all die alone, but thats the beauty of it right? No fear of death, no one to leave behind. Just eternal peace what we all want.

I live with my parents so they will find my body in the morning

Everyone dies alone. Unless you are victim from ER.

I worry about this a lot man

And no one would care or even notice we are dead, I say this often to my mum

It's not that i care that much: i'd like to have sex with a lot of women, not a girlfriend.

But when i see old people getting helpless with age they have always someone that is taking care of them. How will we do? Will we rot alone with our pet eating our face because he's without food? This is a bit scary.
We'll end up getting dragged out of our apartments against our will and placed in an "adult" home, where a nasty Jamaican nurse will remove our bedpans and diapers.

Nothing she can say because she knows its true
Based.
Mine will just reply with bluepilled stuff she repeats 24/7.
She unironically pushes the personality argument. :lul:

I expect to live far away from civilization when that moment comes.

Time ago I broke a bone and spent a few days at the hospital before going to my parents' place. Many of the long-term residents (a month or more for a bone) were lone men who didn't have anyone to take care of them. Looking at them I seriously thought that's gonna be me in a couple decades. I don't even know what to think of it, it's saddening but I grew to accept my faith.

afraid of dying alone? just become a bus driver

I can't imagine living past 40, 50, fucking 60 as an incel.
The pain is already bad enough as it is.
Why continue to even live that long if you're all alone, friendless, with no ambition?
We will all die alone, probably to the rope.
But at least we got to have each other during the brief period of time that this site will realistically be allowed to remain available.