Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We will all Die from Climate Change in 10 years...

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
so gigafuel..

then we can have all the pussy we want in cuckHeaven

Last edited:
the clotshot will kill most of us before that

The rich will survive like in Snowpiecer

you can read it everywhere, I think the UN did a report on how the aftermath of climate change will disappear in centuries or millennia.

but as i said before... WHO CARES?

you can read it everywhere, I think the UN did a report on how the aftermath of climate change will disappear in centuries or millennia.

I certainly don’t

in 10 years? how? ice caps melting and microorganisms enter? what?

The climate narrative is a ploy by our ruling class to suspend the Constitution and institute fascism on a global scale. The climate is fine, we're gonna live forever.

I was hoping for a meteor or something like that, there is a lot of fuzz from big companies and first world countries to test defensive measures against large objects coming from space to hit earth, like they are pushing to work together so they can have a better chance in finding a way to change a large object course in space, as well to make humanity be able to live in another planet colony like mars.

We have until the late 2050s really. Population & climate change effects & all that stuff

I was hoping for a meteor or something like that, there is a lot of fuzz from big companies and first world countries to test defensive measures against large objects coming from space to hit earth, like they are pushing to work together so they can have a better chance in finding a way to change a large object course in space, as well to make humanity be able to live in another planet colony like mars.
Its funny how meteors did not bother humanity for 2 million years. We only discovered the violent nature of solar system in the 70s and the dinosaur extinction theory was developed in the 80s. And now suddenly they are worried about meteors wiping us out.

You serious? Its been getting noticeably hotter and hotter over the course of the last two decades with disasters intensifying.
Climate change is either a) man-made and completely irreversible or b) natural and completely irreversible. Making gas 10 dollars a gallon and taxing the average Joe is not a solution like all the Democrats want you to think it is to the "climate crisis."

Low IQ

Man made climate change is not real

We need genocide. The planet is not meant to house so many subhumans.
This is fascist babytalk. Every life matters. Anyone who advocates for killing others due to overpopulation based on an arbitrary characteristic like IQ should start by killing themselves.

Its man-made, and irreversible in the near century, but overtime, we can succeed. Population control is the key. We need genocide. The planet is not meant to house so many subhumans. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It is.
Start with yourself, faggot.

I hope so. But this.
The rich will survive like in Snowpiecer
The few will gather all the resources and live like a kings, maybe the will use us as free meat.

Climate change is a leftist lie to put a global lgbt-fasciat dictatorship in place

Imagine believing in climate change lmaooo:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

90% of earth history had no ice cap within polar circles. we're technically still in an ice age.
It's pretty cold outside = climate change is not real. The elites use climate change to decrease our quality of life (increasing gas prices, more taxes, etc.)

Sounds like FFVII.
90% of earth history had no ice cap within polar circles. we're technically still in an ice age.
Northern Europe would be in an ice age now if there was no cars driving around.

Last edited:

jfl at believing anything out of the fucking UN. Jesus christ what a pile of shit

Believe the status quote false narrative much?

Get off this forum, Greta! It ain't for you...

you're a very optimistic person overall.

maby but i don't think it'll happen in 10 years

Low IQ

Man made climate change is not real
:yes:

The whole thing is about destroying the middle class so that everyone is a poor slave and to control which industries and businesses are allowed. Tons of regulations make it impossible for smaller businesses.

The billionaire and managerial classes will still exist though. Their documents and the things they say publicly are always about "drastically lowering economic activity" and "greatly decreasing consumption". That means the middle class.

the climate changes everyday, it's called the weather LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An exchange of nuclear weapons is much more likely and could happen at any time.

Nuclear weapons are terror incarnate.

Think about that.

climate change is code for wrath of god

Cope.
The climate change will only kill incels and poor people. The elite can survive in their cozy bunkers and shelters for as long as they want, and when they are happy with the results they will reverse the climate.

Climate Change is BS. All the people most worried about that are too preoccupied with it while the vaxx they took is slowly fucking them up.
IDK what you're talking about. I'm sucking on red pills. I'm taking red pills in every orifice in my body.
That's the problem.
Here's what you really need.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::whitepill:

Thinking that 10 yrs may pass as in incel is so :feelsrope:
Might as well short it to 5 yrs jfl

Sorry but it's time for the blackpills, science have already developed plans for this already, one example of that is the MEER:ReflEction framework, you are stuck in this planet FOREVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: