Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We were, quite literally, not supposed to be living.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Theres lots of awful things i think would've happen to us if we were born pre-historically: we were going to die prematurely, die in birth, we probably wouldn't pass the infancy stage without modern ailments or (WORST OF ALL) we would be shunned (as in ostracized, forgotten about, eventually kicked out) from the tribe we would be in.

Even if all that shit didnt happen, the natural elements would take care eventually of our frail, genetically inferior bodies.

Trust me, that gut feeling you have about self deletion isnt wrong. Its nature's way of telling you what all the rest of people are thinking: you werent supposed to even have been...

Its called mother nature for a reason: nature has the foids ways. Any sort of ill predicament in a natural enviroment would've already been punished accordingly.

Framecel? DEAD. shitty jaw muscles, cant chew on hard foods for prolonged periods of time? DEAD. Any sort of physical and mental disabilities? DEAD.

I was 2 months premature which is partly why I'm fucked up. I would have died for sure without hospitals.

I was 2 months premature which is partly why I'm fucked up. I would have died for sure without hospitals.
From what physical problems do you suffer?

From what physical problems do you suffer?
Fuck even mentioning half of them would take an hour.

Have some fucked up chromosome mutation so I'm incredibly skinny, i think it's the same chromosome as Autism. I look like i have anorexia.

Small skinny head and brain.
Really bad Overbite and TMJ.
Super ugly.
Bow Legged.
Malformed toes.
Small dick.
Hip and knee tendons are fucked so in huge pain all the time.
These are just on the top of my head after a second of thought, probably more I'm forgetting.

Mental

Avoidant Personality Disorder.
Apathy.
Dumb.
Maybe Autism.

Fuck even mentioning half of them would take an hour.

Have some fucked up chromosome mutation so I'm incredibly skinny, i think it's the same chromosome as Autism. I look like i have anorexia.

Small skinny head and brain.
Really bad Overbite and TMJ.
Super ugly.
Bow Legged.
Malformed toes.
Small dick.
Hip and knee tendons are fucked so in huge pain all the time.
These are just on the top of my head after a second of thought, probably more I'm forgetting.

Mental

Avoidant Personality Disorder.
Apathy.
Dumb.
Maybe Autism.
That sucks. I met someone who was born prematurely while I was at school. He was frail and almost blind. Bullied by his roommate and "friends." He tried to join a hiking group and nobody helped him up after he fell off the edge of the trail. I think I was the only one who was friendly with him after his social group ostracized him early in the year. People are programmed to scorn the physically weak.

That sucks. I met someone who was born prematurely while I was at school. He was frail and almost blind. Bullied by his roommate and "friends." He tried to join a hiking group and nobody helped him up after he fell off the edge of the trail. I think I was the only one who was friendly with him after his social group ostracized him early in the year. People are programmed to scorn the physically weak.
That's sad, i don't have active friends i go out with now cause i know i would probably get abandoned as well.

Perception of, Basic needs, wants, desires, objects, and the worst of all reserved to only a capable few ---the conscious void itself.

In the end, it´s all a simulation to enchain a new anchor, by binding it´s chains onto another, fulfilling the promise of perpetual injustice, the act commited shall linger for decades, years if lucky. ( progeny gets spared from aging any furhter, therefore preventing the crime from propagating )

Just got fired from my first day of job, i did my best, people openly said they didnt like me.

If you are a truecel, it doesnt matter what age you are in.

I just cant escape this shit, its not just being invisible to females, as an incel, everyone hates you. No one likes you, no one wants be around you.

Its like i have fucking dark energy that sends people away, i never asked for this shit.

Become a cleaner, it's lame and boring but no one cares if your ugly since you will be by your self anyway.

Before civilisation, I think I would find myself ousted from my tribe and forced to wander until I die from exposure to the elements. We are a social species. Ugly spergs aren't equipped for survival. Even today we're despised in every culture.

Become a cleaner, it's lame and boring but no one cares if your ugly since you will be by your self anyway.

Thankfully, the impairment isn't the same.

i was born with hypoxia. i wish i had died

Clearly we're over-achieving, then