Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We triggered wehuntedthemammoth for saying incels shouldn't pay taxes and get free hookers

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...are-a-public-good-that-we-dont-get-access-to/

Here is the beginning of what David cuckrelle wrote:

Pity the poor incels, who are not only oppressed by snooty women who refuse to have sex with them just because they’re “pretty sure this guy would murder me and use my skin to make a fedora,” but also have to pay taxes.

Now, because of that first thing, incels think they shouldn’t have to do the second thing. Like many of their manosphere brothers, you see, incels are convinced that women live lives of ease, heavily subsidized with the money that Big Daddy Government extracts from hardworking male taxpayers like them (assuming they’re not living the incel dream, sitting pretty in mom’s basement without the bother of a job).

But at least non-incel men get to have sex with the women they supposedly subsidize with their tax dollars. Since these women (aka femoids, aka foids) are basically living off the government, their bodies are a “public good” that incels are unfairly being denied access to.

On Incels.me, the largest incel forum outside of Reddit, one unhappy taxcel recently demanded what he sees as justice:

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...are-a-public-good-that-we-dont-get-access-to/

Here is the beginning of what David cuckrelle wrote:

Pity the poor incels, who are not only oppressed by snooty women who refuse to have sex with them just because they’re “pretty sure this guy would murder me and use my skin to make a fedora,” but also have to pay taxes.

Now, because of that first thing, incels think they shouldn’t have to do the second thing. Like many of their manosphere brothers, you see, incels are convinced that women live lives of ease, heavily subsidized with the money that Big Daddy Government extracts from hardworking male taxpayers like them (assuming they’re not living the incel dream, sitting pretty in mom’s basement without the bother of a job).

But at least non-incel men get to have sex with the women they supposedly subsidize with their tax dollars. Since these women (aka femoids, aka foids) are basically living off the government, their bodies are a “public good” that incels are unfairly being denied access to.

On Incels.me, the largest incel forum outside of Reddit, one unhappy taxcel recently demanded what he sees as justice:

Goo job bro,you're famous now

Futrelle is the most incredible example of incel-in-denial I've ever seen...

That's weird, i thought only white knighting male feminist cucks like Futrelle wore fedoras. What is going on here?

Futrelle is the most incredible example of incel-in-denial I've ever seen...

HAHAHAHA

Never heard of that site although I'm sure its run by soyboy cucks.

Feel bad for you Dave, hope you sign up and start funposting here.