Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We think it's bad now we are only going to get older and uglier

What never started cannot end

What never started cannot end
We don't know what each other looks like, well I bet some niggas on here do, maybe there is a discord im missing, but I sometimes wonder if some of us are mentalcels who cant figure life out. But that might be bluepill shit idk, sometimes I think about quitting this forum cause it can be too negative, some here are truly fucked, Im still hanging on hopium barely the line is in my vein maybe. But it will only get worse as time passes, and if we think its shit now man, well like you said if it never began what does it matter:smonk:

We don't know what each other looks like, well I bet some niggas on here do, maybe there is a discord im missing, but I sometimes wonder if some of us are mentalcels who cant figure life out. But that might be bluepill shit idk, sometimes I think about quitting this forum cause it can be too negative, some here are truly fucked, Im still hanging on hopium barely the line is in my vein maybe. But it will only get worse as time passes, and if we think its shit now man, well like you said if it never began what does it matter:smonk:
All true brother, I also hate all the negativity and iq copes people post in here but it's part of the crabs in the bucket mentality.

Best thing you could do is take care of your health now as best as possible so that age doesn't affects you as much

All true brother, I also hate all the negativity and iq copes people post in here but it's part of the crabs in the bucket mentality.

Best thing you could do is take care of your health now as best as possible so that age doesn't affects you as much
I'll healthmaxx, just to become an oldcel and see the end of society and if it doesnt happen I can be like that old faggot that went ER at the music concert:feelskek::feelsLSD: