Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] We still have it better than a big number of people

Blackpink

Blackpink

Greycel
all things below are according to google:

"One billion people, or 15% of the world's population, experience some form of disability. Persons with disabilities, on average as a group, are more likely to experience adverse socioeconomic outcomes than persons without disabilities."

so if you are an incel but not disabled you are having it better than 15% of the world

"What percentage of the world live in poverty? 11.4 percent"
same with poverty, I think the fact that you can access this cesspool of a website means you have a pc / phone and that you are not in poverty

and I'm sure there are many other aspects in life we can find -which are worse than inceldom- that we do not suffer from

maybe being an incel is not that bad after all :whitepill::feelsaww:

what do you think boyos ?

Most men in the U.S. are dating landwhales, so we are better off than them too.

true, I guess but it doesn't really make me feel any better

We are also not divorce raped :feelsaww:

It's true and easy to take for granted what luxuries we do have. Still doesn't diminish our problems, but it's a little lifefuel we aren't at complete rock bottom and I do feel greatly for the people down there :shock:

Those 15% probably include mental disability which many incels have on this forum tho

Most of us are young and healthy so naturally we compare ourselves with other young and healthy people. And in that comparison we are the bottom of the barrel.

"One billion people, or 15% of the world's population, experience some form of disability. Persons with disabilities, on average as a group, are more likely to experience adverse socioeconomic outcomes than persons without disabilities."
Sounds like lifetime figures to me. Let’s say you are a normie with a wife and two children and then you become disabled bc of a car crash when you are 60 years old. You are in these 15% mentioned above but you still had a better life than Incels until the car crash

doesnt make sense, on what basis r u gonna compare the suffereing, all suffering is bad. and normies bought it upon themself.

I mean yeah technically, but inceldom affects us all in very deep ways, it’s hard to ignore :feelsbadman:

i am literally disabled due to my ugliness, kek

sleep apnea due to shit airway

Most of us are young and healthy so naturally we compare ourselves with other young and healthy people. And in that comparison we are the bottom of the barrel.

Does mental disability count?

Starving 3rd worlders sex life mog us