Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We shouldn't even be alive when you think about it

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
Incels are genetically inferior to the general male population. So prior to the industrial age with improvements to medicine you're probably looking at like 50-60 percent of us dying in infancy from some disease. The minority that managed to make it to adolescence probably would have become human meat shields in some war. What's funny is ancient chads would've survived using us as body cover and come home to their virgin wives with tales of their heroism. The tiny minority that manage to survive war would've eventually died from other various reasons. More disease, political persecution. My ideal way to go would've been in a duel fighting for the right of a woman.

So prior to the industrial age with improvements to medicine you're probably looking at like 50-60 percent of us dying in infancy from some disease.
True,i have a weak immune system.

The minority that managed to make it to adolescence probably would have become human meat shields in some war.
at least I could have a possibility to warcrimemaxx foids :feelsLSD: (in hoi4)

I've never really had any genetic health issues. And my country isn't really big on the whole going to war thing.

I don't agree with that "survival of the fittest" and "natural selection" darwinianism.

Normies shouldn't be more alive than we are.