Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should start telling redpilled copers that "they will never be a chad"

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
I hate redpiled normie copers so fucking much. They are pathetic, they think that with sufficient amount of self improvement they will somehow become "alpha chads". No you faggot! You will never be a chad. You have no chad's skull, you have no chad's skelleton. You have to posses appropriate genes in order to be a real chad. You cannot be manlet with recesed jaw and still claim that you are a chad because you know some game and bullied some weaker incels in high school to impress m'ladies. You are deluden beyond belief by PUA scammers and you joyfully support being robbed by them. We should start telling those cucks to their faces that they are coping and they were not born chads and thus they will never be a real chad no matter how much they will try to improve. Those redpilled copers are as pathetic as trannies who think that they will magically become foids after they will take shitton of hormones. Even more pathetic are those who think that they will become chads due to their dominant personaliteehees :feelskek: JFL what a fucking retards. I wish you death you faggots who overdosed on redpilled bullshits .

also message to chads wannabes :feelsLSD:

"You will never be a real chad. You have no chad's height, you have no chad's skull, you have no chad's skelleton. You are an unnatractive man twisted by PUA bullshits and false hopes into a crude mockery of mind’s perfection."

These copers think a tall good looking man who is skinny gets mogged by a manlet gymcel. That's not how it works, gym is the biggest cope ever, the biggest chad I knew in real life was extremely thin and looked like a skeleton.

Nothing is more pathetic than some unattractive inexperienced socially awkward weirdo trying to act 'dominant' or 'confident'.

I hate redpiled normie copers so fucking much. They are pathetic, they think that with sufficient amount of self improvement they will somehow become "alpha chads". No you faggot! You will never be a chad. You have no chad's skull, you have no chad's skelleton. You have to posses appropriate genes in order to be a real chad. You cannot be manlet with recesed jaw and still claim that you are a chad because you know some game and bullied some weaker incels in high school to impress m'ladies. You are deluden beyond belief by PUA scammers and you joyfully support being robbed by them. We should start telling those cucks to their faces that they are coping and they were not born chads and thus they will never be a real chad no matter how much they will try to improve. Those redpilled copers are as pathetic as trannies who think that they will magically become foids after they will take shitton of hormones. Even more pathetic are those who think that they will become chads due to their dominant personaliteehees :feelskek: JFL what a fucking retards. I wish you death you faggots who overdosed on redpilled bullshits .

"You will never be a real chad. You have no chad's height, you have no chad's skull, you have no chad's skelleton. You are an unnatractive man twisted by PUA bullshits and false hopes into a crude mockery of mind’s perfection."
why hate them tbh? I find their antics to fairly entertaining, reminiscent of young children doing retarded bullshit. Also, it makes me happy knowing that many men are far more pathetic than me.

Try to see things more positively bro:feelsautistic:

Dnrd, but i agree

why hate them tbh? I find their antics to fairly entertaining, reminiscent of young children doing retarded bullshit. Also, it makes me happy knowing that many men are far more pathetic than me.

Try to see things more positively bro:feelsautistic:
As someone who has embarrassed himself because of redpill bullshit, I'm on board with OP's idea to mock them of lulz.
This is perfect.

Cope. Bluepill for Chad, redpill for normies and blackpill for incels. People should start knowing their place in the world.

Nah brah we out here spinnin' plates bro :forcedsmile::feelzez: