Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy We should start respecting reddit.com users

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Ok guys I came up with my big brain ascending plan! We should start refering to woman as ladies opposed to foids or whores regardless of their promiscuous behavior , next we drop the terms redditards and redditfags and just call them reddit.com users, also we start respecting subreddit r/inceltear and no longer address their members as ITcucks. Then we go shower,then outside and later to the gym. After that our social skills would improve and we will be sexhaving :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/uzzeAl4

Fucking niggers i hate everytime I see this form of larp thrown into 300 word salad. If it wasn't for chad and his good looks and putting in effort worked we wouldn't be here, rope redditards I know you lurk here I can see there are 1000 faggots and about 170 incels everytime I log on normalniggers have their own normie platforms and they can't even stay there:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back