Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel we should remove the "WIKI" link at top of this site pointing to Incels.Wiki it is an obvious DOX honeypot endangering our users

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
If you end up visiting https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page you will see on the left a link to "Chat on Discord" which points to https://discord.com/invite/A8FRj4QHtE

I checked this link and it wouldn't let me participate on the Discord without supplying a phone number which I obviously refused to do.

Why the hell is Incels.Wiki trying to collect the IRL phone numbers of the incels.is community?

@Master do you know who runs the Discord for that site? Seems suspicious as fuck.

@Fat Link and @Komesarj and other mods what is your take on this? The forum should not advertise a wiki with such suspicious behaviors.

Our own Discord (Acheron>Bloc) does not request phone numbers, by comparison.

I don't even know why they would need their own private discord since we could easily discuss wiki editing here.

Why should they be advertised when they are operating independently without oversight, engaging in suspicious behavior like trying to get phone numbers, and you have guys like AltMark22 running it who don't even hold accounts here on Incels.is forums?

Its a small server anyway. Nothing of value lost. Shitposting here is more useful as a cope.

retard its so the discord doesnt get overrun by infiltrators

That's done fine on Bloc by using Acheron as an intermediary gateway.
Phone numbers also don't guarantee someone isn't an infiltrator.

Honestly it's normies who tend to have their own phone numbers because they have social lives.
Trucels tend to lack phones, I went for several years in between cellphones because I realized I had nobody to talk to.

they wont see your phone number, your account just to have a verified number associated with it
Eh link me to Discord page explaining this policy.

a brocel told me the face and lms disc server requires you to show your face and your voice at the VC JFL
why the fuck they are forcing incels to do that, motherfucker face thinks he is edward snowden

sounds like face discord is even worse, massive honeypot network, why are we advertising them?

Trucels tend to lack phones,
Nah, I have a cell phone. I need it to contact recruiters and employers, and take phone interviews, because I'm perpetually stuck in job hunting hell. :fuk:

Nah, I have a cell phone. I need it to contact recruiters and employers, and take phone interviews, because I'm perpetually stuck in job hunting hell. :fuk:
Yes I understand but you're an exception amongst trucels where you're together enough to think you're employable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back