Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should not hate women for making their free choice Whatever the reason is

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
Believe me men also fall for pretty females i have seen it first hand selling their friends and doing all nasty s*** for p**** .

We can argue the reasons and prove them without hate as our reaction is negatively effecting us .

How is hate negative? Hate creates more anger and anger creates more confidence and T-levels rise. Due to anger you can supress fear. Fuck this globohomo talk about how being angry or having hatred was supposedly bad. It is PSYOP to tell those unpriviliged to basically shut the fuck up @ionlycopenow @Mecoja @Emba @Sneir

our reaction is negatively effecting us .
Our reaction is actually healthy.

We're getting fucked in the ass by loneliness and dehumanization.

Getting upset and voicing our opinion is natural.

How is hate negative? Hate creates more anger and anger creates more confidence and T-levels rise. Fuck this globohomo talk about how being angry or having hatred was supposedly bad. It is PSYOP to tell those unpriviliged to basically shut the fuck up @ionlycopenow @Mecoja @Emba
Hating others for their right is childish and will never help anyone

How is hate negative? Hate creates more anger and anger creates more confidence and T-levels rise. Due to anger you can supress fear. Fuck this globohomo talk about how being angry or having hatred was supposedly bad. It is PSYOP to tell those unpriviliged to basically shut the fuck up @ionlycopenow @Mecoja @Emba @Sneir
4dld1gnzfsv31.png

I hate toilets and blame them for their choices

If you get fucked over its natural to get angry. By being passive you give them the green light to continue to do so. Everyone hate us anyway, might as well tell them what we really think. I think its every woman's fault for not giving me a chance or treating me as a human. You literally see them proudly fucking everyone but us, how can someone be okay with that?

Its our right to be angry about it. How come everyone can cry about discrimination except us.

prove it is childish and explain emprically what is being childish

Its our right to be angry about it. How come everyone can cry about discrimination except us.
Not being chosen to be a personal partner is Not discrimination .
It's personal preference .

Nice try ITcuckcel faggot tranny bluepilled whorenigger

Not being chosen to be a personal partner is Not discrimination .
It's personal preference .
We are the sexually oppressed and discriminated against, sex is a human right, if we cant get it, state is responsible to provide us with.

We are the sexually oppressed and discriminated against, sex is a human right, if we cant get it, state is responsible to provide us with.
Discrimination is unfair practice , your right to choose your partner is fair thus doesn't fit the definition of discrimination

Discrimination is unfair practice , your right to choose your partner is fair thus doesn't fit the definition of discrimination
My right is to hate and blame women. Im not harming anyone with my thoughts. Problem are the simps like you who have a need to worship women so anyone who doesnt think of them as saints bother you.

Are you a woman? If not why do you care if someone hates women? Everyday countless people hate and blame various groups, but everyone only defend women.

You see he won't answer what I told him to explain 'cause he doesn't know how since it is all ad hominem and faith in certain paradigm

Hate breeds hate

My right is to hate and blame women. Im not harming anyone with my thoughts. Problem are the simps like you who have a need to worship women so anyone who doesnt think of them as saints bother you.

Are you a woman? If not why do you care if someone hates women? Everyday countless people hate and blame various groups, but everyone only defend women.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Especially the last line. I always ask that. Why them niggaz always defend women

Believe me men also fall for pretty females i have seen it first hand selling their friends and doing all nasty s*** for p**** .

We can argue the reasons and prove them without hate as our reaction is negatively effecting us .
wrong bluepilled major

men fall for pretty females yes BBBBBBBBBBBBBUT ALSO SETTLE FOR THEIR LOOKSMATCH AND BELOW AND BETA BUXXXX THEM AND DONT LAUGH AT DENIGRATE AND GASLIGHT THE WOMEN THEY DONT FIND ATTRACTIVE.

THE WHOLE POINT IS NORMAN IS THAT WOMEN ARE BECOMING CHAD ONLY EG CIRCA 75% ARE ELIMINATING ALL MEN UNDER 5/10 FROM DATING AND ARE ONLY GOING AFTER THE VERY TOP, THIS IS VASTLY DIFFERENT TO MENS BEHAVIOUR.

ME MYSELF WOULD SETTLE FOR A 4-5/10 THEY DONT SEE LOW VALUE MEN THIS IS THE EVIL

We can argue the reasons and prove them without hate as our reaction is negatively effecting us
Negatively effecting us how exactly? I come here to vent my anger and frustration out. If I didn't have an incel space to vent out my anger I probably would've already done something bad to someone.

If “Incels” would not have started piling up dead bodies, no one would give a shit about our plight. It’s just like with climate change, people only give a shit if threatened with actual consequences.

All those anti-bullying initiatives (as ridiculous as they are) only started after bullied kids painted the walls red.

The problem starts when women say they want men who are intelligent, humorous, kind, whatever but neglect to mention the enormous importance of looks. This way lots of ugly men are send into a traumatizing rejection marathon just to be told they have a bad personality or bad vibes or some shit.

Also, its ok when women don’t choose me as a partner because I’m ugly, ok. But why should I be expected to contribute the same way to the future of society as someone who is going to have an actual future (a family) in it while I’m just here to work and consume and disappear?

If I have little to no chance to find a partner then the social contract is shit deal for me. I put in 100% but get maybe 30% out of it. As long as I’m expected to put in 100% I can demand a fair chance at dating. If I don’t get this, I gone make my own rules, because I literally have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
thought you were smart until i read this.
gtfo IT

If “Incels” would not have started piling up dead bodies, no one would give a shit about our plight. It’s just like with climate change, people only give a shit if threated with actual consequences.

All those anti-bullying initiatives (as ridiculous as they are) only started after bullied kids painted the walls red.

The problem starts when women say they want men who are intelligent, humorous, kind, whatever but neglect to mention the enormous importance of looks. This way lots of ugly men are send into a traumatizing rejection marathon just to be told they have a bad personality or bad vibes or some shit.

Also, its ok when women don’t choose me as a partner because I’m ugly, ok. But why should I be expected to contribute the same way to the future of society as someone who is going to have an actual future (a family) in it while I’m just here to work and consume and disappear?

If I have little to no chance to find a partner then the social contract is shit deal for me. I put in 100% but get maybe 30% out of it. As long as I’m expected to put in 100% I can demand a fair chance at dating. If I don’t get this, I gone make my own rules, because I literally have nothing to lose.
I understand your position .
Societies differ some will enforce such rules others more evolved will not .

I prefer the latter .

I prefer the latter .
It does not matter what you prefer unless you are actually contributing to change.

You preach acceptance and docility, no change will come from that.

It does not matter what you prefer unless you are actually contributing to change.

You preach acceptance and docility, no change will come from that.
It does matter, i accept others freedom of choice !
I do it because it's the Right thing . it's not about me changing anything .

Last edited:
why should I be expected to contribute the same way to the future of society as someone who is going to have an actual future (a family) in it while I’m just here to work and consume and disappear?

:feelsYall:

It does matter, i accept others freedom of choice !
I do it because it's the Right thing . it's not about me changing anything .
I believe you to be IT-scum.

Things will not go on this way. The world will keep turning with us as equals or not at all.

Now leave.

...And say hello to advocate from me, I’m a huge fan of his art.

i believe in the freedom of choice as it's a human right, but YOU FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE the core problems that men face today, it's that females have more privileges, rights, and opportunities than men.

the dating market inequality is as large as roughly 80/20 or 70/30. there are other countless examples showing how privileged women are in today's gynocentric society; men have higher college dropout rates, men always suffer in divorce outcomes, women have shorter prison sentences, more men are victims of violent crimes, men have higher suicide rates, etc.

people make posts about hating women all the time, but at its root, it's just an expression of how much we hate the unfairness of the current system in today's society. we don't hate people for making their free choices like any rational human being would, that's just retarded.

posts like these are so low iq since you present an argument so absurd that you'd have to be retarded to go against it. it's like people who say "incels are retarded because they think they're entitled to sex!" when in reality, no incels ever said or felt they were entitled to sex, they just want it but are unable to get it.

Last edited:
Indeed.

Hate is like a super power!

Having dignity is like having an a instant iv of cocaine and speed in times of self defense!

It's natural to hate what you cannot have.

Or to return hate! I like to magnification of any hate sent my way!

Ofc, sometimes you have to swallow you're hate and anger! (A lot) self control is a useful survival skill... Controlled hate is very handy.

As easy as it is to hate rats and snakes and mice and roaches, they are not worth you constant thoughts. You do what you can to deal with them and then go on with you're life.

Basically, save you're hate for it's superior super power effects, it's foolish - & wasteful - to hate too much. As it is very of depletion.

You can't let shit get to you. Having tantrums is stupid and futile. Laugh it off! Life's a bitch then you die.

Op is obviously an idiot or a soy boy...

"Everything is fine!"
No it's not...

But that's OK, because it is what it is.

Worry about what you CAN control.

We all know this, I just can’t stand the dishonesty and hypocrisy of it

Yeah, that's jazz. But it's not funks "sub genre." it's more of an originator.

Jazz started in the early 1920's???

@Revolution Needed 2 As the saying goes, "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

The brains of females are biologically hardwired to hypergamy and sexual selection of high-value genetics. Its like they are pre-programmed to it. Its involuntary for them, because it comes down to how they are biologically programmed, which concerns factors beyond their control (e.g. being born, the DNA or chromosomes they have)

It wouldnt be fair to blame women for being inclined to certain behaviours, when these behaviours are directly influened by the biological program that are encoded into their brains. Its like how humans consume food, release organic waste. They are all natural processes. In the same manner, sexual selection in females are driven by the biological imperatives that are hardwired into their brains ---- The evolutionary survival instinct (e.g. cohabitation or subservience to powerful / violent men). Also the incentive to preserve high-value genetics (mainly height and face) by copulating with males who have these high-value genetics, in order to carry these high-value genes into future generations, and reproduce high-quality specimens that are physically suited to support and protect the human ecosystem.

It would be more approprate to direct your hatred towards the nature of the whole biological system. Or direct your hate towards whoever started or created the whole biological system in the first place. Which is probably the god or ruler of the universe.

TLDR. Dont hate the woman. It would be more appropriate to hate the program that women are biologically compelled to act in obedience with. Otherwise hate the one who created the program or the whole biological system in the first place (which probably is the pos god of this universe)

Last edited:
Women should do whatever they want not their fault we are ugly

@Revolution Needed 2 As the saying goes, "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

The brains of females are biologically hardwired to hypergamy and sexual selection of high-value genetics. Its like they are pre-programmed to it. Its involuntary for them, because it comes down to how they are biologically programmed, which concerns factors beyond their control (e.g. being born, the DNA or chromosomes they have)

It wouldnt be fair to blame women for being inclined to certain behaviours, when these behaviours are directly influened by the biological program that are encoded into their brains. Its like how humans consume food, release organic waste. They are all natural processes. In the same manner, sexual selection in females are driven by the biological imperatives that are hardwired into their brains ---- The evolutionary survival instinct (e.g. cohabitation or subservience to powerful / violent men). Also the incentive to preserve high-value genetics (mainly height and face) by copulating with males who have these high-value genetics, in order to carry these high-value genes into future generations, and reproduce high-quality specimens that are physically suited to support and protect the human ecosystem.

It would be more approprate to direct your hatred towards the nature of the whole biological system. Or direct your hate towards whoever started or created the whole biological system in the first place. Which is probably the god or ruler of the universe.

TLDR. Dont hate the woman. It would be more appropriate to hate the program that women are biologically compelled to act in obedience with. Otherwise hate the one who created the program or the whole biological system in the first place (which probably is the pos god of this universe)
Bullshit. So what it is programmed like that? I due to that have consequences out of it that are negative. If bear wants to kill me or another man wants to kill me, I understand I should start fuckin be philosophical and "dont hate the player, hate the game" and not try to kill motherfucker but let him kill me. What is that logic? If a wasp hit me with its sting I can't be angry because bla bla bla. Why? Why can't I? Because you have made it up? Then I wonder WHY THE FUCK we even have anger responce in our brain because bla bla bla it is what it is I can't be angry because I believe so. Fuck women they are enemy.

Your irrational "logic" tells me I can't hate fuckin universe for what it is but "just accept it" like a normie. No, I as a higher IQ being can question shit and can evaluate what I experience and others experience

Last edited:

CBE791BD DA6E 4B38 A0E7 7D04B3C346ED

Women should do whatever they want not their fault we are ugly
But men should be forced to do that they don't want, yes? Like dying in wars or in dangerous jobs.

What about my free choice not to pay taxes which almost exclusively support women?

Yes its hypocritical and a double standard. Thats the other thing. Women get to enjoy far more double standards and hypocrisies than men. Why is that if its supposedly "equality" and free choice?

I agree if the state is going to support women, which is what they do. Now if we live in a real capitalist society with no or minimal government interference then I can live with a capitalist sexual market. Sex is not a human right anymore than welfare or free healthcare or free college. Thats bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back