Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should not hate women for making their free choice Whatever the reason is

Bullshit. So what it is programmed like that? I due to that have consequences out of it that are negative. If bear wants to kill me or another man wants to kill me, I understand I should start fuckin be philosophical and "dont hate the player, hate the game" and not try to kill motherfucker but let him kill me.
What is that logic? If a wasp hit me with its sting I can't be angry because bla bla bla. Why? Why can't I? Because you have made it up?

No. You can kill without hate. If a bear poses a threat, you can kill them to avoid pain. You dont have to hate something to kill it.

Also I didn't say you have to submit to animals just because their biological program has priority over their cognitive process. You can direct anger at the object - But consider the possibility the object was under the control or programmed by another superior object.
Its like something which multiplies endlessly, like wasps (in GTA V). The more of them you kill, the more they reproduce - The rate at which they reproduce will surpass the rate that you kill them. BUT If you can identify the source of wasps and destroy it or quarantine it, you would gain total control of the wasp situation.

In the same manner, you may dislike women for the way they act. But if you can identify the source of what controls female behaviour, and subjugate or destroy it --- Females will no longer be your enemy, because you would have subdued the source object that controls / programmed their behaviour, and in effect gained the ability to directly control the female mind

If there was a way to reach the one who designed or had absolute rule over all animals (including women), it would be a better idea to directly strike at them if possible, rather than waste your effort on their inferior subordinates.

Last edited:
@Revolution Needed 2 Put it like this: Women are your enemy. But women behave in obedience with a program that is hardwired into their brain. Furthermore, whoever has control of program likely has the ability to modify or remove it. If you can find the source of the program and seize control of it, you would acquire the ability to modify and regulate women behaviour. In this effect women would no longer be your enemy, because you would have completely subjugated their minds through seizure of the device / program that was controlling their actions.

There's a quote which along the lines of, "If God exists, it would be necessary to overthrow him". If you can overthrow the ultimate authority, you can gain control of all their subordinates. If you can seize control of the device or program that's used to control evolutionary behaviour in females.. Its the same idea. The only downside is that you probably have to become god, or overthrow him if he / she / it / they already exist.

@Revolution Needed 2 Put it like this: Women are your enemy. But women behave in obedience with a program that is hardwired into their brain. Furthermore, whoever has control of program likely has the ability to modify or remove it. If you can find the source of the program and seize control of it, you would acquire the ability to modify and regulate women behaviour. In this effect women would no longer be your enemy, because you would have completely subjugated their minds through seizure of the device / program that was controlling their actions.

There's a quote which along the lines of, "If God exists, it would be necessary to overthrow him". If you can overthrow the ultimate authority, you can gain control of all their subordinates. If you can seize control of the device or program that's used to control evolutionary behaviour in females.. Its the same idea. The only downside is that you probably have to become god, or overthrow him if he / she / it / they already exist.
It's all theory without any proofs that there is someone who rule over us such as god. Nobody did it yet if it was true and probably nobody will. Just like there is almost zero chance I am going to rule over a country, not even mentioning what you said

You dont have to hate something to kill it.
Too much thinking, no action. I am afraid on daily basis of humans. I had/have too much trauma and I am even afraid to point out someone's bullshit because it almost always ends up with a fuckin cussing at me or fuckin fight. That's why I almost all the time when someone does something I don't like I want that person to be killed by me. Why? Because I know they are my enemy and want to enslave me.

Believe me men also fall for pretty females i have seen it first hand selling their friends and doing all nasty s*** for p**** .

We can argue the reasons and prove them without hate as our reaction is negatively effecting us .
Fuck you asshole....you bluepilled simp get the hell Outta here:feelsping::feelsree::feelsping: women hates me that's why I hate them more.

How can you, as an undesirable male, still think like this considering the state of men under this sun

This is like being in a car and blaming the check engine light from flaring up when engine issues appear, instead of blaming what actually caused harm to the engine

Also, women don't need more cushions to do the wrongs they do even before we existed. Even a child is recognized by its deeds. Not hating that which is evil, regardless if it was freely chosen or not, says much about you

I would not rely on people who think that freely choosing to hate the free choices of others is wrong, to bring a true better change

Also men have biological components as well and you do not see every single man operating in these biological terms exclusively. Women should not behave as unhinged chimps in the biological sense of things and be praised for it while men are shunned for hating unfairness and trying to be sexual. Etc.

This whole unfairness (not just the little points I briefly discussed) is hate worthy.

Ok IT infiltrator

Too much thinking, no action. I am afraid on daily basis of humans. I had/have too much trauma and I am even afraid to point out someone's bullshit because it almost always ends up with a fuckin cussing at me or fuckin fight. That's why I almost all the time when someone does something I don't like I want that person to be killed by me. Why? Because I know they are my enemy and want to enslave me.
Yes, I as well have almost exactly this same thought. I think most normies are too :bluepill: for me to want their attention or company.

A woman can be thought of as hostile, loathsome or a nuisance for their mannerisms. But it still stands that the female is involuntarily subject to the biological imperative by which they operate - Which has such an effect on their brains, that it would be extremely unlikely for them to consciously act in opposition to it, even if they wanted to.

Due to the way the female brain is biologically hardwired, in addition with the weaknesses / strengths of their bodies as regards to keeping the human species away from extinction --- They are compelled to avoid acting in opposition to their biological imperative. They will continually try to preserve high-quality genes (like pretty face and tall height), and they will continually cohabitate with and serve men who possess economic resources, high-quality genes or / and are inclined to violent behaviour. Because this is the biological imperative that has been encoded and directly ingrained into the female brains.

Its pretty much involuntary to them. They are just obeying the mechanisms that have been forcefully hardwired and involuntarily embeded into their brains at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Yes, I as well have almost exactly this same thought. I think most normies are too :bluepill: for me to want their attention or company.

A woman can be thought of as hostile, loathsome or a nuisance for their mannerisms. But it still stands that the female is involuntarily subject to the biological imperative by which they operate - Which has such an effect on their brains, that it would be extremely unlikely for them to consciously act in opposition to it, even if they wanted to.

Due to the way the female brain is biologically hardwired, in addition with the weaknesses / strengths of their bodies as regards to keeping the human species away from extinction --- They are compelled to avoid acting in opposition to their biological imperative. They will continually try to preserve high-quality genes (like pretty face and tall height), and they will continually cohabitate with and serve men who possess economic resources, high-quality genes or / and are inclined to violent behaviour. Because this is the biological imperative that has been encoded and directly ingrained into the female brains.

Its pretty much involuntary to them. They are just obeying the mechanisms that have been forcefully hardwired and involuntarily embeded into their brains at the end of the day.
And that's why I hate them. I don't see them motherfuckers understanding my position in life. They want to use and abuse me. So fuck em. There is problem of different kind. You claim it is bad to hate them because yes. You give every reason to hate them. They shit alter my and others life so thats why I hate them and you are having problem with hate. Why though? Why is hate so wrong to you? Because what? That would incline hate is bad but you would need to prove it but you can't since it is made up.

Last edited:
And that's why I hate them. I don't see them motherfuckers understanding my position in life. They want to use and abuse me. So fuck em. There is problem of different kind. You claim it is bad to hate them because yes. You give every reason to hate them. They shit alter my and others life so thats why I hate them and you are having problem with hate. Why though? Why is hate so wrong to you? Because what? That would incline hate is bad but you would need to prove it but you can't since it is made up.
I am a hateful person. I easily hate things, I feel hate towards the world all the time (in GTA V).

I dont believe hate is wrong, I think it can just be a wasteful emotion to some degree. Hatefulness can be a draining and demanding feeling. Rather I would either focus on finding ways to avoid things I hate, or exploit the things I hate for my own benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back