Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should make a new 4chan

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
1ncelchan or 20chan, whatever. The point is 4chan has been completely taken over by normies. There was this thread on /tv/ that got 404'd a few minutes ago but before that, most of the users in there defended western women. /pol/ is too worried about black people to stop the roasties and the incels that still go there get overrun without their weaponized autism.

I give it 2 more years before 4channel becomes reddit 2.0 and 4chan goes the way of 8chan.

Sure, why not.

Of course 4chan defends women, it's become normie central.

Of course 4chan defends women, it's become normie central.
It hurts so bad looking at it though. It's got to the point where I genuienly believe /pol/ would cuckout like /r9k/ did that one time the second an actual black women uploads a pic of her body and a timestamp.

It hurts so bad looking at it though. It's got to the point where I genuienly believe /pol/ would cuckout like /r9k/ did that one time the second an actual black women uploads a pic of her body and a timestamp.

Of course, cuckservatives are some of the biggest cucks there are. They donate money to women who share their views. I love it when they speak of soyboys, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

We can call it sub4chan

4chan already is reddit 2.0 tbh

I still remember the day hikkichan closed,it was pretty comfy even if some normalfaggots posted,I didn't mind :feelsbadman:

8chan is our only refugee tbh

For image sharing?

A new reddit without cuckmins would be great

It depends on the time tbh. Yesterday /tv/ at night was incel central. The site changes at late night and during weekends when normies are too busy partying or whatever