Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We should just kill ourselves tbh

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
everything else is a cope

No, thank you

Cucked if you don't take a bunch of normies to Incelhalla with you

livestream yours

You need to ERadicate your bullies before you do that

I may, not yet tho. When all of my plans fail and i face the futility of it all, i will kill myself. I have a couple of months left

I’m too pussy to do it. Maybe the adrenaline rush from going ER in gta would finally give me the strength I need to do it once I’m low on ammo.

I may, not yet tho. When all of my plans fail and i face the futility of it all, i will kill myself. I have a couple of months left
Wonder you tried to Venezuelanmaxx, Peruvianmaxx or Paraguayanmaxx before kys.

After be jacked, tattoomaxxed amd with 4 inches insoles and 2 inches boots on.

Wonder you tried to Venezuelanmaxx, Peruvianmaxx or Paraguayanmaxx before kys.

After be jacked, tattoomaxxed amd with 4 inches insoles and 2 inches boots on.
I don't care that much about getting laid now, i just want money. After i get ir i'll see if i want to get laid or not

Thats what the kikes want

I guarantee you do not even have the balls to kill yourself but ok

Killing yourself is a cope. There is a way to fix this shit, its gonna be a long route, its gonna be a hard route but i have an amazing plan (even tho it has 99% chance of failing, its better then most other plans) i will share later

Killing yourself is a cope. There is a way to fix this shit, its gonna be a long route, its gonna be a hard route but i have an amazing plan (even tho it has 99% chance of failing, its better then most other plans) i will share later
Jfl

You first OP

OP is an infiltrator who is trying to encourage incels to kill themselves. Too bad we can see through your deception, we won’t give you what you want, you normie faggot. If anything, you will die before we die. We incels won’t die until we’ve taken down as many of you scumbags as we can before our death (in video game)

You first OP

OP is an infiltrator who is trying to encourage incels to kill themselves. Too bad we can see through your deception, we won’t give you what you want, you normie faggot. If anything, you will die before we die. We incels won’t die until we’ve taken down as many of you scumbags as we can before our death (in video game)
b a s e d

You first OP

You're just an edgy teenager. Any trucel older than 16 years old would know how stupid is this "revolution" idea that you have.

true tbh, I won't rope though till I get my spiritual goal complete or conclude it to be impossible

You CHOse the wrong name mister Coper
D mO636XsAArt f

Suicide is cucked, these normies can try to take me out, otherwise I'm staying right here sucking ressources.

Your death= thier win. Remember this brocels

mods let in all the infiltrators.

Your death= thier win. Remember this brocels
They Don't Care About Us.

Also, I'm not trying to win anything, man. They already won. "Normies/chad/Stacy" lived their lives to their fullest potential while I am depressed and having suicidal thoughts in my bedroom. There was never a competition.

I was never loved, I had nothing to fight for in my entire life, and my existence in this world was guided by frustrations. It was over before it even started.

Last edited:
Ping me on the thread? I want to hear more about that.

mods let in all the infiltrators.
Infiltrators? You guys say you are blackpilled and at the same time, call a person who has had absolutely no love and affection in his life an "infiltrator"? A person who has been judged and hated just based on their looks and is just tired of it all is an infiltrator? You're the fakes here. You don't comprehend what we go through. Your only goal is to belong to an "edgy" group because you have no other option at the moment.

I just want to end this crap and stop deluding myself with things I know won't happen or solve my problems. How the fuck am I wrong?

The goal of life is a peaceful death afterall