Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should join suicide prevention helplines, encourage foids and bluepillers to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
It's the ultimate revenge. The people who treated us like shit their whole lives and made us feel sui, now have an incel on the other line when calling for help. Most are probably attention seekers anyway.

Mega Kilo Chart May 2021

yottabased

Cope, all calls are recorded there, you will get fired and maybe jailed (depending on your country laws)

Cope, all calls are recorded there, you will get fired and maybe jailed (depending on your country laws)

Gotta love this realism. We gotta be real guys.

Encourage foid to sui :yes:
Encourage bluepiller :no:

tbh the best way to get a foid to kill herself is to chadfish her and make her send you money. A woman in her 60's killed herself in my country after giving some 3rdworldcel 50.000€ :feelshaha:

No that’s just awful
It's the ultimate revenge. The people who treated us like shit their whole lives and made us feel sui, now have an incel on the other line when calling for help. Most are probably attention seekers anyway.

"Suicide Prevention"

"Yes hi, I was having sex with one of my boyfriends and my bestie just told me that my 4th boyfriend checked out this other girls ass. Why are there no loyal men these days?!"

"Ma'am listen carefully, do you have any rope nearby?"