Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we should implement mass curry imigration to western universities..

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
When foids go to colleges, they only have one goal and that is to get fucked in the ass by chads in college. Foids don't give a shit about their studies etc. That is why most foids major in useless shit like psychology,communication etc. Foids really don't care about their carreer like they say they do. A womens main focus in life is to find a chad and get fucked by him. Foids literally don't care about anything in life except for themselves and chads. This is why we should import currycels to the west as this would humble western whores when they come into uni. They come into uni expecting to get greated by chads cock but in reality all they see is just shitskin, dirty,smelly. streetshitting pajeets. Just IMAGINE the faces of these foids after seeing these curries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:,lmaoooo.Their reaction would be priceless. Seing a lot of curries would piss these foids off and then they will drop out of uni and do some stupid shit in life and kill themselves or be OF whores.

I personally think we should implement mass imigration of students from india to the US or canada, Australia,UK etc. Only cucks would disagree. US needs to send visa free travel to curries from india if they want to study abroad. Only disadvantage is that the streets would be more smellier and dirtier. But i think importing these curries to the west would decrease hypergamy. Since after seeing all these ugly curries, foids would lower their standards when they see average men.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well I think I agree

Giga based im ((((working)))) on it

Isn’t that already kinda happening though:feelshaha:?

The UK:

USA:

Australia:

Germany:

Kek, even Ukraine (well, if you consider it Western):

curries are fucking infested with all sort of disease they are such filthy animals who worship cow shit. I don't think that anyone needs them , in fact they must be contained in their shitty country in the literal sense of the word.

The main issue with your idea is that curries don't want to go to school. They just want to fuck around here, using their parents money to coast by.

The UK:

USA:

Australia:

Germany:

Oh fuck curries are desperate to leave their shithole

The UK:

USA:

Australia:

Germany:

Pathetic. Curryland main export is curries, the lowest form of human in modern times.

When foids go to colleges, they only have one goal and that is to get fucked in the ass by chads in college. Foids don't give a shit about their studies etc. That is why most foids major in useless shit like psychology,communication etc. Foids really don't care about their carreer like they say they do. A womens main focus in life is to find a chad and get fucked by him. Foids literally don't care about anything in life except for themselves and chads. This is why we should import currycels to the west as this would humble western whores when they come into uni. They come into uni expecting to get greated by chads cock but in reality all they see is just shitskin, dirty,smelly. streetshitting pajeets. Just IMAGINE the faces of these foids after seeing these curries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:,lmaoooo.Their reaction would be priceless. Seing a lot of curries would piss these foids off and then they will drop out of uni and do some stupid shit in life and kill themselves or be OF whores.

I personally think we should implement mass imigration of students from india to the US or canada, Australia,UK etc. Only cucks would disagree. US needs to send visa free travel to curries from india if they want to study abroad. Only disadvantage is that the streets would be more smellier and dirtier. But i think importing these curries to the west would decrease hypergamy. Since after seeing all these ugly curries, foids would lower their standards when they see average men.
Simply no. House prices are way too high anyway. And I'm horrified of the thought of curries becoming "doctors" and "engineers".

all fun and games until those curries start enforcing vegeterianism in your neighbourhood.

Simply no. House prices are way too high anyway. And I'm horrified of the thought of curries becoming "doctors" and "engineers".
"Curry Doctors"

"Curry Doctors"

Most harmless indian doctor.
Better groping than butchering.
Realistically, they come in packages though. Two for one.

Spreading English in curryland was a big mistake by the East India Company :feelsbadman:

I blame the Brits for not killing them off.

All white foids should be deported to curryland

You say that as if it isn’t already happening