Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should have council to unify the Incel ideology

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
In the past when the catholic church needed to discuss a faith dogma or debate and reform the church in order to have a single ideology the had councils. Al the cardinals and bishops spent days debating a single topic until a consensus was reached.

The incel community needs to do the same. The First Incel council We should gather incels from all the corners of the word. I discuss and debate our ideology. And put an end to discussions like. What is grAycel ? Is scorcelling cucked? etc.

I volunteer as the incel bishop of my country.

Attachments

• MvKbP9l.jpg
    MvKbP9l.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 7
Wow that sounds pretty cool man

In the past when the catholic church needed to discuss a faith dogma or debate and reform the church in order to have a single ideology the had councils. Al the cardinals and bishops spent days debating a single topic until a consensus was reached.

The incel community needs to do the same. The First Incel council We should gather incels from all the corners of the word. I discuss and debate our ideology. And put an end to discussions like. What is grAycel ? Is scorcelling cucked? etc.

I volunteer as the incel bishop of my country.
Ok GrAYcel