Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We should hate tallfag basketball players the most

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Tall ectomorphic bodies slay and that's completely unchangeable.

Our fragile egos must play up everyone else.

The only way to think as an incel is to be lucky they're not in a room full of tons of jocks.
And we demonzie them.

Idk why we say we should be right wing. Right wingers are neanderthal redneck darwinists in a lot of ways.

Height means nothing if your face is ugly

Idk why we say we should be right wing. Right wingers are neanderthal redneck darwinists in a lot of ways.
Yes instead let’s be leftists who’s core identities revolve around foid rights or globalist who are causing 80% of our problems

True. Foids say they would rather fuck a tall, ugly guy than a short, attractive guy. For them, Mid Tier Normie is already ugly. They wouldnt even look with their ass at a truly ugly tallfag like St. Blackops2cel

women want a basketball persons body not a rugby, american football, or bulky body. they want tall and elegant because they wanna feel sophisticated and artisan.

who the fuck cares

I hate all normfags, they allowed/ encourage the degenerate soyciety we live in

True. Foids say they would rather fuck a tall, ugly guy than a short, attractive guy. For them, Mid Tier Normie is already ugly. They wouldnt even look with their ass at a truly ugly tallfag like St. Blackops2cel
I always tell people that humanity naturally congregates to worshipping jocks.

We should be like jews and hate the world and consider everything with "how we would survive in a room full of jocks as shitcels"

We should hate tallfags in general

Imagine being an ectomorph and a manlet

being tall and ugly is worse than being short and ugly

Basketball is the ultimate anti incel sport, You must be a genetic darling to succeed. Manlets like Mugzy Bogues are an anomaly that will never happen again

Yes instead let’s be leftists who’s core identities revolve around foid rights or globalist who are causing 80% of our problems
no lets just believe in a communism for men, make the narrative about how men died in wars/ etc. rather than women being "mistreated" and create a mandated sex culture.

Chads stacies breed for us a generation of sex slaves when they're over 20. Incels don't breed but they still get to own ppl.

I think people who say they love the right wing are soyjaks who will avoid tall right wingers at any moment.

Life is basically just be hot and then live as a jock.

We are the new anomaly.

We must always be thinking "I can't live in a room full of jocks so I should bypass everything"

Most philosophies work internally if you just wanna tip toe through life. You just gotta watch out for libtards, shameblamers who will find a way to cancel and threaten you. Most of them are waiting for you to make the wrong move, then bam they're a hero.

Many people wanna pass off their chronic be neutral normal naive and wait to cancel someone for being "more different/ abnoamal" from me as natural. But when people who act like normal decent better than thou, and it jumps up especially around girls, don't do shit but live for themselves, then that says something.

no lets just believe in a communism for men, make the narrative about how men died in wars/ etc. rather than women being "mistreated" and create a mandated sex culture.

Chads stacies breed for us a generation of sex slaves when they're over 20. Incels don't breed but they still get to own ppl.

I think people who say they love the right wing are soyjaks who will avoid tall right wingers at any moment.
Communism for men = 90% of us are dead while the ruling top 10% of autistic chads have all the foids.

Communism for men = 90% of us are dead while the ruling top 10% of autistic chads have all the foids.
not if its started by incels.

and we say equality is women putting out.

reason this has never happened before is because men are attacking other men by secretly supporting regimes they are quietly powerful in and equality is a hidden way to demote others. It's called selfish motivated hidden advantage field evening.

Tall ectomorphic bodies slay and that's completely unchangeable.

Our fragile egos must play up everyone else.

The only way to think as an incel is to be lucky they're not in a room full of tons of jocks.
And we demonzie them.

They literally can play a game where you throw a ball in a circle and make 500k a year for a living just because theyre 6’6 tallfags with fast twitch fibers and high calve inserts.