Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment We should force feed foids Benadryl

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Some of you allergycels might have heard about the OTC pills called Benadryl. For those who haven’t, it basically blocks the part of your brain that makes you itchy or sneeze (allergic reactions). It also works for insomnia, apparently, but that‘s not why we should force feed it to foids. We‘re not trying to help them cope with their allergies.

The reason we should force feed it to foids is because, on higher dosages, it blocks other receptors in your brain as well, causing you to have auditory, visual, and tactile hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality (delirium).

What kind of hallucinations? Glad you asked. By taking a high amount of these pink boys, you will spend some time in an alternative dimension that is full of horrors beyond human comprehension. Your brain will make you believe that everything you see, hear and feel is actually happening, while you might not be moving an inch IRL.

Some hallucinations include but are not limited to:
  • Spiders and other insects
  • Voices (familiar/unfamiliar)
  • Footsteps and creaking sounds
  • Shadow entities and ghosts
  • People that aren’t actually there (could be people you know or strangers. dead and alive)
  • Demons
  • Police, robbers, etc. that are not actually there
The more you ingest, the stronger the hallucinations will be. Unless you want the foid to get a heart attack and/or Alzheimers, you should probably not over-do it though. Regular use of Benadryl is linked to Alzheimers, so maybe that part isn’t as avoidable, but yeah.

Now you may be asking why we should send foids to another dimension of lovecraftian horror. And the answer is:

To humble them.

They walk around in life thinking that they are better than everyone else, especially better than us. Not only do they reject us, they do it with a certain level of arrogance.

You wanna be arrogant? Enjoy your psychosis and HPPD. Maybe you‘ll be less arrogant once you‘ve been through hell for one single day.

Project ER-ULTRA :feelshmm:

No, I prefer it vanilla: caged foids with mutilated clits and zip-up holes that have a slave status.

Call me a "classic" man.

No, I prefer it vanilla: caged foids with mutilated clits and zip-up holes that have a slave status.

Call me a "classic" man.
That is also an option you can’t go wrong with, but it doesn’t really do the most amount of mental damage

We had this shortcel called Emoji Man on Benadryl in r/shortguys. For anyone who wants to see what it's like, you can scroll through his posts. He made a guide on Benadryl use.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/Chemical_Honeydew_24/comments/17c18g3/working_my_way_up_to_eirielswipe_for_more

We should probably mention that it is a horrible idea to take this yourself. Most people who have done it share the same opinion on it - it’s horrible. Damage foids rather than yourself.

If you‘re gonna be stupid enough to do it, make sure you do it safely with someone watching you.

Not responsible for what you do to yourself, yada yada

Did you ever try it yourself ?

I had Benadryl quite often in LATAM where it's OTC. I never had more than 1 pill at a time but I can believe what OP is saying if you take say 10+

This I believe is Nytol in Bongland. Benadryl is a different antihistamine drug here.

I used to have to take 4-5 dramamines to fly (same thing as benadryl, but double dosage, so 8-10 benadryl). Had to drive in both atlanta and chicago rush hour traffic on that dose :feelsUnreal:

The sensation is absolutely horrible, feels like falling thru hell while weighing 1000lbs. Only thing bennies are good for is sleep and watching ASMR (somehow enhances the experience, for the 20mins you can actually say awake)

I used to have to take 4-5 dramamines to fly (same thing as benadryl, but double dosage, so 8-10 benadryl). Had to drive in both atlanta and chicago rush hour traffic on that dose :feelsUnreal:

The sensation is absolutely horrible, feels like falling thru hell while weighing 1000lbs. Only thing bennies are good for is sleep and watching ASMR (somehow enhances the experience, for the 20mins you can actually say awake)
8–10 pills sounds like a dose that isn't quite high enough to send you to spider city. You did see the road and everything, right? No funky alternative dimensions? Because wow you could have caused a lt of damage :worryfeels:

8–10 pills sounds like a dose that isn't quite high enough to send you to spider city. You did see the road and everything, right? No funky alternative dimensions? Because wow you could have caused a lt of damage :worryfeels:
This was something I had to do regularly for work, it was fun

8-10 is enough to see black stuff moving in your peripheral vision and have weird nightmares. also my legs get extremely jittery

better than spewing vomit all over a plane tho

This was something I had to do regularly for work, it was fun

8-10 is enough to see black stuff moving in your peripheral vision and have weird nightmares. also my legs get extremely jittery

better than spewing vomit all over a plane tho
Vomiting and pissing seems to be suppressed while tripping on DPH, according to trip reports

Lace their SSRIs with cyanide in GTA V like the Tylenol killer did.

Lace their SSRIs with cyanide in GTA V like the Tylenol killer did.
Where does one even get cyanide? I guess you could make it yourself by smashing an unholy amount of apple seeds, but that's just ineffective.

Also foids LOVE prozac, huh?