Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should do a Chadlite Tinder experiment to see how slippery the slope is in terms of sub8

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'm guessing he will get plenty of landwhales and a few beckies, but the question is how many of these beckies will he be able to bang?

What's a good picture example of a chad-lite?

I'm guessing he will get plenty of landwhales and a few beckies, but the question is how many of these beckies will he be able to bang?

What's a good picture example of a chad-lite?
Gambler is a chadlite

He would only match with sub5 foids and landwhales.

5+ healthy weight foids are Chad only

if you swipe right on most foids there should be a decent amount of beckies who would be dtf and a couple of stacies but they wont respond most likely.

He can probably get some 40+ yo washed up beckies that fucked every chad in town and are ready to settle with a chadlite now

if you swipe right on most foids there should be a decent amount of beckies who would be dtf and a couple of stacies but they wont respond most likely.
tbh, there's no need to do the experiment, this is spot on
He can probably get some 30+ yo washed up beckies that fucked every chad in town and are ready to settle with a chadlite now
:feelscry: i hope its not that bad out there, if it is i will NEVER ascend

someone already did a fake Tinder account with Weed face iirc and still slayed. Not to mention blackops2cel got matches in Thailand, so don't use this post as sub8 bait.

Yeah we should

someone already did a fake Tinder account with Weed face iirc and still slayed. Not to mention blackops2cel got matches in Thailand, so don't use this post as sub8 bait.
blackops2cel in thailand is stupid, everyone knows JBW in SEA works

As for weed, are we sure he slayed? I saw him match with a few beckies but matches aren't special if you only get a few

blackops2cel in thailand is stupid, everyone knows JBW in SEA works
well it seems to be the case but I'm kinda iffy on it
As for weed, are we sure he slayed? I saw him match with a few beckies but matches aren't special if you only get a few
I'm pretty sure he got many. I don't think getting more than 20 matches still means death.

matches are cope, its all about messages on tinder

I mean based on what I've seen sub8 is pretty much reality there. Chadlites will get matches but will any beckies agree straight up to fuck with right off the bat? I doubt it.

It's a numbers-game tbh. You need about 100 becky matches for one becky slay. A chadlite would get 100 matches in about a week, so it would be 1 slay/week.

The cut-off point for tinder being worth it is around high-tier normie, ~top 35%. Sub 7 theory.

neither tbh
Studyhacks before? I don't know I'm trying to find pictures I should've saved some.

I’ve already done it. He gets terrible results. Better than incel but far from what Chad gets.

Also @Dregster666 what specifically is his rating he's a chadlite right?
I dont like tinder experiments or applying them to real life results because it's shit.

Chadlites can slay for days just meeting people in day to day activities and going out to bars and clubs. Even high tier normies get this luxury. Anybody who thinks bars are dead is a fucking low IQ Mong

The only reason why these guys get shit on in tinder is because all foids on tinder want a piece of chad. Most of them are there to get dicked down specifically by Chad, so of course they wont settle for less in that environment. They already have countless orbiters beyond tinder who want to take care of them and do the things a chad wont do for them.

I dont like tinder experiments or applying them to real life results because it's shit.

Chadlites can slay for days just meeting people in day to day activities and going out to bars and clubs. Even high tier normies get this luxury. Anybody who thinks bars are dead is a fucking low IQ Mong

The only reason why these guys get shit on in tinder is because all foids on tinder want a piece of chad. Most of them are there to get dicked down specifically by Chad, so of course they wont settle for less in that environment. They already have countless orbiters beyond tinder who want to take care of them and do the things a chad wont do for them.
I'm not in disagreement that chadlites can slay outside of Tinder I was just wondering what that guy's rating specifically is.

I'm not in disagreement that chadlites can slay outside of Tinder I was just wondering what that guy's rating specifically is.
What's his height?

Either way, that's a slayer face, if he's atleast 6 feet tall in the states, he can get pussy whenever he wants. Dude is definitely in the 6-8/10 range.

All tinder does is make Sub8Law a meme.

What's his height?

Either way, that's a slayer face, if he's atleast 6 feet tall in the states, he can get pussy whenever he wants. Dude is definitely in the 6-8/10 range.

All tinder does is make Sub8Law a meme.
No idea tbh. This is where I get the picture from. He goes around posting in incel communities a lot especially on reddit. Posting his face everywhere like the rest of these narcy fags lol.

He's had a lot of surgery now he looks like this.

@Lookscel made a thread about him before

No idea tbh. This is where I get the picture from. He goes around posting in incel communities a lot especially on reddit. Posting his face everywhere like the rest of these narcy fags lol.

He's had a lot of surgery now he looks like this.

View attachment 243261

@Lookscel made a thread about him before

Looks much better post-surgery. Didn't really need it tbh. Probably got that ER complex where he simply expected foids to throw themselves at him.

Looks much better post-surgery. Didn't really need it tbh. Probably got that ER complex where he simply expected foids to throw themselves at him.
If he looks better why does he not need it? LOL You do realize foids are the most interested in looks right?

If he looks better why does he not need it? LOL You do realize foids are the most interested in looks right?
Because he can still get laid pre-surgery.

Any of us swapping bodies with him would be an instant upgrade.

You will get landwhales and sub6 beckies

I made a Tinder with some random fags pictures, he's not even hot, but for some reason he gets a decent amount of matches. Ragefuel. Nothing like Chad or foids though, just like 40-50.

I have a chadlite friend who let me use his pics for tinder once. this was about a year ago. I used boost for a few minutes. He matched with like 5 landwhales and an average looking emo girl. He matched with a hot skinny blonde too. It's kind of hit or miss with chadlites.

Chadlites can even get stacies but it's harder because they aren't chads.

Chadlites basically exist for chad to look down on and be glad he's not one of. Just like what we are to normies.

He would only match with sub5 foids and landwhales.

5+ healthy weight foids are Chad only
Why on earth did we give foids rights?
I have a chadlite friend who let me use his pics for tinder once. this was about a year ago. I used boost for a few minutes. He matched with like 5 landwhales and an average looking emo girl. He matched with a hot skinny blonde too. It's kind of hit or miss with chadlites.
Yea I think chadlite can do ok on tinder but obviously he will do worse than a 3/10 chubby foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back