Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should create an incel state on the unclaimed land between Egypt and Sudan

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil
This would be the perfect spot for an incel state. Since whites won't be able to survive in this climate, it would ensure that there are no fakecels among us.

Good idea. We can build an empire here too:

300px-Antarctica.svg.png

Then build incel army and the penguins shall side with us. We will conquer south america first then work our way up

That's literally my dream.

The just be white meme has to end already

Holy fuck! that's a fucking desert. No wonder no one wants to claim it.

Bir-Tawil-destacada-590x368.jpg

we need to be like ISIS and start a revolution to establish our caliphates around the world

The Jews have Israel, incels need a state too because of how much persecution we face everywhere else.
This. We are being genocided by not being allowed to reproduce, gene-ocide. A real genocide unlike the Holohoax.

There is already a curry that claimed his own kindom there.

walahi my brothers we will find women in the desert, come, follow me.

I will sacrifice my life to fight for an Incel homeland.

takbir! we should also have a quarter system like old Jerusalem

9eed2cf397006816e2d7e39a30e50966.png

We'd need a strong defense force to keep out any invading militaries, if we can do that, we'll be able to kidnap whores from all over the world and enslave them in the safety of our nation.

How many incel men do we need for a incel army for this part of the world

Lol wtf.

I'll play.... Who would be Al Khalifa of incels?

Last edited:
takbir! we should also have a quarter system like old Jerusalem

9eed2cf397006816e2d7e39a30e50966.png

Curries should be allowed to live in any quarter they like, because they are the truest of the truecels. Also an ideal incelistan should be situated near a beach or river, also a big highway for shitting.

Curries should be allowed to live in any quarter they like, because they are the truest of the truecels. Also an ideal incelistan should be situated near a beach or river, also a big highway for shitting.
I seriously want us to buy an island after 10 years or something to live on. If all of us paid 5000 dollars we would be able to get a private, beautiful greek Island for us to live on.

If only it was closer to the Nile.

Agreed, but if we only have an armed forces composed of robot androids that only targets chad and stacies

Agreed, but if we only have an armed forces composed of robot androids that only targets chad and stacies
We need to kidnap Stacies, Incelistan would be paradise if we had slave girls.

It would be easier to weed out the fakecels

This is one cause I'd definitely fight for.

Then, import some nice muslim whores from the nearby countries

I remember this one NEET youtuber (psych out) kept joking about building a NEET compound. In reality, he was trying to get a loan from his parents to build a shed on a small plot of land.