Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW we should collectively RUAN foid lives (and our own) and exTerminate women for an ideal future of sex-having and video games based in Chinese wisdom

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
google.ca/books/edition/Sex_in_China/XyChBwAAQBAJ?&gbpv=1&pg=PA56
RuanCover

TermMatsumuraAlin

NYTNsfwTX

As we know from Arnold's films, the verb "Terminate" means "to kill".

I love women and do not want to kill them. To me, the verb "ex-Terminate" is an antonym of kill/murder, meaning I want to bring dead women back to life.

This is not necrophilia, I do not want to have unconsenting sex with a corpse. Rather I just acknowledge that there are a lot of women who died and perhaps it would be cool to resurrect them to give a chance at enjoying life once more with all the cool new technologies the future affords.

By ex-Terminating dead women we will reincarnate them so we can give them free video games and maybe they will want to play video games like Super Smash Bros with us.

Also I think they will respect us for how we venerate life and be open to learning the secrets Ruan and Matsumura brought to Americas from China about how we can have consensual sex without ejaculation to increase our Ding life force to mutually improve each other's health.

Last edited:
What no pussy does to a nigga
7C4081A5 9AFD 49DD A1AC CAE9850D44F5

proper pussy makes you immortal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back