Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We should be extinguished and have no success in life tbh

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
Probably the hardest pill to swallow of all... but still true. We have terrible genes that make us incel. We shouldn't reproduce ofc else our kids get them too and people degenerate more. For the world and society it's important that only chads impregnate women cuz it's more likely that they produce healthy offspring.

So basically incel should be extinguished cuz we are just trash for the world. We damage more than that we could be useful somehow.

Whenever the knowledge that I should never reproduce and the biological imperative telling me that I have to reproduce clash, it's the biggest suicidefuel. It makes me feel so subhuman. Good post, OP.

No, incels should be helped. There is no point in life but to life. There is also no fucking worth to people. We all sit on this stupid rock flying through time and space and the universe gives a fuck about every single human. Noone is worth anything. The only big equalizer that matters is our ability to suffer. It should be hour final goal to minimalize it for everyone.

Chadappeal is stoneage mating psychology. We could contribute a lot to society if people wouldn't be lookistic and following a hyperindiviualistic materialistic ideology induced by people in power who follow their flawed human lizzard psychology freely. We are also not the only forgotten people.

Whenever the knowledge that I should never reproduce and the biological imperative telling me that I have to reproduce clash, it's the biggest suicidefuel. It makes me feel so subhuman. Good post, OP.

Breeding is a natural part of human wellbein and should be accesible to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back