Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should all protest and refuse to contribute to society until we get girlfriends

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
All us subhumans should all ban together and refuse to contribute to society until we get girlfriends or we get 1000 dollars a month in compensation for being TFL because something has to give

they would find a way to take us down, like always

I’m protesting on the streets rn. Come join me OP

All us subhumans should all ban together and refuse to contribute to society until we get girlfriends or we get 1000 dollars a month in compensation for being TFL because something has to give
protesting is for cucks, chad just paddockmaxx in videogame

you are based bro, feels you for not being white :feelsrope:

I'm already doing it. I don't pay taxes now.

We don't have the numbers

i dont want a gf, i want my oneitis

there are too many soyboys like boomers and predditors who will sabotage anything based you do

I agree. I'm from Canada and this has been nagging at me for a few years now. I have thought of a few ways to impliment this too

We don't even contribute much.