Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We should add 20+ mods to make it an epic meritocracy

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I was thinking about how all of the current mods kind of belong to the same faction of .is politics which has its own unique interests and goals that don’t necessarily have anything to do with the interests of other users here

So I was thinking we mod like 20 people as a representative of each group on this site (Ricecel mod, stormfront mod, manlet mod etc) as well as a few randomly selected users and also the most retarded people who no one wants to be mod to make it interesting

How I’m imagining this is it would be this epic power struggle where everyone is competing to gain influence. And the mods who either don’t do a lot or overstep their boundaries or do Amijustdreaming type ragequit shit gradually fall out of power. And in the end that leaves just the most conniving high IQ people who become @Infinity’s inner circle and they earned the right to control the forum through right of conquest:feelshehe:

Last edited:
Kkpu4nrv9wa81

as well as a few randomly selected users and also the most retarded people that no one wants to be mod to make it interesting
zoo.is can finally become real

So I was thinking we mod like 20 people as a representative of each group on this site (Ricecel mod, stormfront mod, manlet mod etc) as well as a few randomly selected users and also the most retarded people who no one wants to be mod to make it interesting
how would they be selected?

Most people, myself included, don't care enough to put in the effort required, picking random users would be bad

And in the end that leaves the just most conniving high IQ people who become @Infinity’s inner circle and they earned the right to control the forum through right of conquest:feelshehe:
only the most conniving and deceitful should be mods

Meritocracy is cucked. :feelsUgh:

Inbred aristocracy is based. :feelsokman:

Mod @Broly for dalit representation

Just watch the forum burning theory :feelskek:

Good idea, battleroyal who bans who.

I was thinking about how all of the current mods kind of belong to the same faction of .is politics which has its own unique interests and goals that don’t necessarily have anything to do with the interests of other users here

How I’m imagining this is it would be this epic power struggle where everyone is competing to gain influence. And the mods who either don’t do a lot or overstep their boundaries or do Amijustdreaming type ragequit shit gradually fall out of power. And in the end that leaves just the most conniving high IQ people who become @Infinity’s inner circle and they earned the right to control the forum through right of conquest:feelshehe:

Yes, the mods in here are really Non-restrictive and accepting of nearly everyone, but democratically elected mods would still be better.