Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We shortcels are the princes of thousand enemies

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I watched this movie and cant stop comparing the rabbits with the world

Particulary this scene

View: https://youtu.be/oZsY2i0Cz_k

If it wasnt enough that we have no mating rights, no job opportunities and foids straightly say our height is a turn off while normies bully us.....

Not even our fellow blackpill community our fellow incel community support us in the journey of live 'more normal lives' by taking the LL surgery.

Even our "incel fellas" want us either death or suffering.

Look around you look how people say that LL surgery "has aftermaths" and other fake shit when even the doctors who dont recommend LL sugery say that what is not worth of it is the amount of time having steel roths stuck in your body.

@Genetic Error
@Zer0/∞
@lemon21
@ShortestManlet
@Incel_Because_Short

Dear shortcel fellas. Do not fall in incels fake shit. Take the LL surgery once you have money and use lifts.

Not for foids. For your own mental health.

Last edited:
I was offered a job with Aflac, once.
You still have less chances to become a manager or some shit. like 80% of CEOS are over 6 ft tall.

I can notice it at my job. 3/4 of managers are at least 5'11. The only manlet manager(5'5?) must have been a Chadlet in his prime years.

In other job the same. 2/3 managers were like 5'11. The short one was white, ashen blonde and fair eyed.

Ofc these positions demands you confidence but you cant ve seen as confident if your short and normie/below normie face. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

surgery will never save me. Im gonna be doomed to live like this or just rope

real talk man. why does everyone hate us so badly. even incels?!?!

manlets are modern day dalits

racism is frowned upon. sexism is frowned upon. classism is frowned upon, fatism is frowned upon.

but the worst most painful one (heightism) is fucking encouraged

literally living in a LIVING NIGHTMARE

Being a short male is indeed a curse, only cope that helps with being short is to be giga NT aka jestermaxx.