Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We sands suffer from midgetdom

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Tallfag sandniggers are always chads no matter how bald or bad their face looks

Being tall as sand is all u need to ascend

Our faces are always masculine and aggressive so we naturally have good ogre face

Look at the hamza sandnigger he went from trucel to chad just for being 6.2

I just wished I was 6ft

Last edited:
Are anyone of u 6ft

[UWSL]@tehgymcel420 [/UWSL]
@gymletethnicel
@persianoldcel
@Persianyoungcel
@svgmn1
@Kabsacel
@Hopium

I can't relate, I'm 6ft1 and 16

Pakis are not sands since a lot of u are tall and dark skin
Our skin tone and phenotype is similar to other brown people. I'm not dark, I'm caramel. So are most rich Pakis.

Mother is a pygmy(5'0).

AMother

Last edited:
Are anyone of u 6ft

@gymletethnicel
@persianoldcel
@Persianyoungcel
@svgmn1
@Kabsacel
@Hopium
I am 6ft1
but I have yet to own a camel
self-proclaimed arab

Hamza isn't a Chad:feelskek:. The guy is probably lucky to fuck one foid a year and larps as gigachad to sell his garbage self help bullshit

Are anyone of u 6ft
Sadly no, I'm 5'5.

Our faces are always masculine and aggressive so we naturally have good ogre face

I just wished I was 6ft
Height can be an absolute deal breaker, women tend to see short men as unqualified. However I think height must be accompanied with good frame and good facial features to be most effective. I see many married short men here but they are all beta providers.

5'9.2, not considering myself a manlet but I'm still down bad :feels:

Pakis are not sands since a lot of u are tall and dark skin
Being sand has nothing to do with skin colour and height you fool. It's about being an Arab, being a middle eastern

in MENA countries, especial middle east, money matters the most before looks and other shit. females' instincts seek surviving in such conditions so it is what it is.

there is this new phenomena we gonna see within next decade is the brutal race mixing among levantine syrians and coptics egyptians/Iraqis/other mena

i expect next generations will look better genetically but it will be inhibited by shit food markets and modern degeneracy.
we need to stop race mixing and running away from our homelands..

never leave your land to jews.

@desoxyn I'm Syrian. i dislike to talk about me but my ideas came from coming through life experiments on streets, I've been homeless for a good time.

in MENA countries, especial middle east, money matters the most before looks and other shit. females' instincts seek surviving in such conditions so it is what it is.

there is this new phenomena we gonna see within next decade is the brutal race mixing among levantine syrians and coptics egyptians/Iraqis/other mena

i expect next generations will look better genetically but it will be inhibited by shit food markets and modern degeneracy.
we need to stop race mixing and running away from our homelands..

never leave your land to jews.
Money obviously matter there

Tho I feel like MENA is becoming more cucked by looking at what the Egyptian cel did

Money obviously matter there

Tho I feel like MENA is becoming more cucked by looking at what the Egyptian cel did
not only cucked. it's almost over. no one has faith nowdays but very little. people now fear death instead of welcoming it. and so on

end times are coming. cant wait for it.

I just wished I was 6ft
173cm

Are anyone of u 6ft

@gymletethnicel
@persianoldcel
@Persianyoungcel
@svgmn1
@Kabsacel
@Hopium
Nope:fuk:i got the worst genetics...all my brothers mog me,they are all around 6..even my younger sister is taller than me:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Also im not sand btw,I was born and raised in a sand country(saudi arabia)..but im indian by nationality and ethnically curry+afghan tajik+turkish+kurdish