Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “We run the whole thing with this game controller”

me when im playing vidya

I remember before the Titan imploded, I saw a picture of OceanGate’s submersible with its pathetic porthole that looked ready to bust during a presentation by Bob Ballard (the man who discovered the Titanic wreck). I thought the design of the Titan submersible was insane, like a sausage that was about to pop open on one end.

Nigga why u still obsessed with it :feelskek:

I read this week that there is a big piece of Titanic's hull in a museum in Las Vegas. They could have just went to see that instead.

I kinda feel good about those millionaires getting killed but i don't know why. I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach just thinking about how they turned into smoothies.

Nigga why u still obsessed with it :feelskek:
I get why. It's interesting to look at the issues in underwater vehicles and the false assumptions people have about the "survivors."
People were being lied to with this incident, told that the Titan sub crew was running out of oxygen when the craft just blew up. It's like the Kursk submarine disaster.