Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this supposed to be funny, or an onlyfans ad?

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
every one of them are attention whores

you just know her tits look horrible without a bra

Grew up mutes* Turned out to be a completely disappointment who is OnlyCuckoldry slut.

autistic retard male who grew up mute = fucked for life because of poor social development. Foid who APPARENTLY grew up mute = gets dates & social life & about 10 billion simps.

Fucking dumb whore!!! I hope she gets RAPED!

autistic retard male who grew up mute = fucked for life because of poor social development. Foid who APPARENTLY grew up mute = gets dates & social life & about 10 billion simps.

"Don't sexualize us" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They sexualize themselves because they don't have anything else to offer.

Grew up mutes* Turned out to be a completely disappointment who is OnlyCuckoldry slut.
She's A comedian giving light to lgbtq struggles and disabilities, but it's all somehow connected to being dressed up

"Don't sexualize us" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They sexualize themselves because they don't have anything else to offer.
I try to not be sexist, but they are indeed a meme gender, working for them is play time, these are privleged femenists, so many real women suffer, and they still actually believe their suffering is comparable to a gaza woman losing her children, or sone ethnic working their ass off to sustain a family

The whole lgbt thing is a capitalist dream, actual delusions

Funny part, in west some women fight to WEAR a hijabi, but in home country They fight NOT to wear.

Women in foreign countries FIGHT to have families.

Whilst in west they FIGHT to not have families, abort as many babies as possible.

I try to not be sexist, but they are indeed a meme gender, working for them is play time, these are privleged femenists, so many real women suffer, and they still actually believe their suffering is comparable to a gaza woman losing her children, or sone ethnic working their ass off to sustain a family
They call us manchildren while they act like little girls, only sexual. Which is very weird tbh. My mom was raising 4 kids in their age.

They call us manchildren while they act like little girls, only sexual. Which is very weird tbh. My mom was raising 4 kids in their age.
I know right? My mom had twins, she has born 4 children, shes a fucking unit, but now the entire family does not want children, and she has born a bunch of mentally ill brats. I hope i will become good to her.

People need to complain to feel something, indians suffer much more racism than blacks ever do, they can become world famous physiicist then still be punched and called a dirty paki.

I know right? My mom had twins, she has born 4 children, shes a fucking unit, but now the entire family does not want children, and she has born a bunch of mentally ill brats. I hope i will become good to her.
Well said. Entire culture now teaches foids to selfishly worship themselves, such an ugly mindset.
People need to complain to feel something, indians suffer much more racism than blacks ever do, they can become world famous physiicist then still be punched and called a dirty paki.
I noticed this also, racism toward Indians is open everywhere, no filters or censorship like with some other groups.

She should die mute too

No matter how serious the matter, they prioritize sexuality and looks
It makes sense, that's all they have and they know it.
I don't REALLY blame them personally, it's just nature. I know I wouldn't care about a 1/10 regardless of her personality.
The blackpill goes both ways, the bar is just much lower for women.