Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We really need to stop being so hard on "fakecels"

Problem with this is saying you want to suck someone's dick (spiritually??) Is unironically gay while making obvious troll threads in the sewers is something completely fucking else. Don't equate that fag glowy with gecko's situation.
i have maybe reported that guy for posting what he posted, i don't really remember but you could also argue that him saying "spirtually" could mean a lot of shit that isn't gay and the same goes with the other guy with the frog pfp when he said that "your dick is so big, i can sense it" and not even in the sewer. all this shit can be interpreted differently but i just talked about the glowie just to show how hypocrite OP is and accusing me of whitchhunting an user 4 posting gay posts while he himself attacked the glowie in the thread he said he wanted to suck dick

Anyone who made it to this forum has problems period. Most people don't make it to reddit, let alone 4chan and even worse this site. Its the bottom of the autism rabbit hole. If you made an account here you had major things occur in your life that led you here. My problem with all this fakecel hunting is that a lot of the time the fakecels aren't even fakecels they are just incels with stuff taken out of context. Meanwhile the actual fakecels stay here for years because they are smart and dark triad. If an incel got a kiss he might be more likely to say it to explain his situation better, or maybe they will say he "ascended" to troll and try to leave. Actual fakecels know they're not incels so actively monitor what they do.

I don't know what draconian times did but telling him to kill himself is unproductive guys, we are better than this.
That is what a fakecel would say:feelshehe:

Any heterosexual guy who has never without paying had sex, had a kiss, or held hands belongs on this forum.

I'm currently talking to a fakecel who has never been caught despite being here for almost 4 years.
THEN EXPOSE HIM, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL KIKE.

Nope, you took my post out out context.
This fucking nigger. Go back to discord or reddit or wherever the fuck you faggots love to gossip.

This fucking nigger. Go back to discord or reddit or wherever the fuck you faggots love to gossip.
Lmao who the hell do you think you are? You have no authority over me stop acting like you do.

Lmao who the hell do you think you are? You have no authority over me stop acting like you do.
Like @Animecel2D said, keep sucking on that fakecel cock.

Imagine creating a thread on an incel forum standing up for fakecels and saying that we shouldn't be so mean towards them.

And you want to say with a straight face that you're not larping here... JFL.

Please kill yourself.

Like @Animecel2D said, keep sucking on that fakecel cock.

Imagine creating a thread on an incel forum standing up for fakecels and saying that we shouldn't be so mean towards them.

And you want to say with a straight face that you're not larping here... JFL.

Please kill yourself.
Lmao imagine trying to get someone banned.

Look at your life. You are a 35 year old man who is short and is up late at night trying to get people banned.

Mods, crush his skull.

So you don’t believe in freedom of speech. Got it.
Let's let in trannies, faggots, glowposts, and pedoposts too, because free speech bro.

Genius logic.

Let's let in trannies, faggots, glowposts, and pedoposts too, because free speech bro.

Genius logic.
So you’re just begging for a ban because your feelings are hurt over an old thread.

This thread is 8 days old and you are begging for a ban when I have a clean moderation history.
Doesn't matter how old the thread is. You're terrified of getting rightfully banned for defending fakecels who shouldn't be here.

Why on earth would an incel defend fakecels on an incel forum? Anyone who thinks about this for less than a second will come to the obvious conclusion.

I can't say because he has pictures of other incels he will dox here if I expose him. He is really insane and will think we all conspired against him or something. Hes a fakecel but batshit crazy. Maybe his larping will catch up with him eventually, but he has a good track record for being here for 4 years.
Lol.

Doesn't matter how old the thread is. You're terrified of getting rightfully banned for defending fakecels who shouldn't be here.

Why on earth would an incel defend fakecels on an incel forum? Anyone who thinks about this for less than a second will come to the obvious conclusion.
You’re a sensitive fuck who is bitter and needs to shield himself. I asked you if you got bullied earlier and you didn’t answer.

Holy shit man. You are trolling. Well memed sir. Well memed indeed. Reddit 100.
I’m not trolling at all. I’m asking a genuine question.

You’re a sensitive fuck who is bitter and needs to shield himself. I asked you if you got bullied earlier and you didn’t answer.
Just let trannies, fakecels, faggots, pedos, and everyone else in the forum theory.

You're a faggot

You're the guy who witchhunted GeckoBus off this forum right? Think, did it improve your life? It was SJW behavior. He now has no place to cope.
geckobus getting kicked out of this forum was a mistake

Just let trannies, fakecels, faggots, pedos, and everyone else in the forum theory.
You just evaded my point.

You admitted you are sensitive and need to shield yourself.

gecko got witchhunted? the highest iq incel in a long time? @Med Amine you are an asshole
He didn't get witchhunted. This kike is spinning a tale to dupe people.

He faggot posted, got reported, banned, unbanned, THEN FAGGOT POSTED AGAIN, and got banned again.

What this kike OP isn't telling you is that I supported @GeckoBus's high IQ posting and tagged the mods to get one of his threads in must-read. Then when I learned he posted gay shit it was over for him.

Last edited:
Nope, it’s not. You never answered the question. Have you ever been bullied?
This isn't the gotcha you think it is, kike. Go back to spinning tales.

This isn't the gotcha you think it is, kike. Go back to spinning tales.
So you aren’t gonna address the question. Have you ever been bullied in your life?