Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We´re not gonna make it.

• Thread starter Mr.Sophistication
  • Start date
Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
Just dawned on me again that there´s no way out, not been attractive enough for foids all throughout my 20s and teenage years despite my hard work and online dating is either geared towards chads or a plain scam, its not going to change no matter what I do. Have also become disillusioned towards SEAmaxxing, looked into it and all I can ever see is glorified betabuxx where the foid doesnt actually give two shits about you but just wants you for your money and genes.
I dont think I´ll ever have a relationship with a foid or a family boyos, its tough man, got a whole lot of life ahead of me but a significant portion of it will always have a "Keep Out!" sign waiting for me, can only watch while others get to live a normal, somewhat fullfilled life, which I always tried to achieve.

Honestly, why even cope? What for? Copes arent really meaningful or even fun, just stuff to fill the void. Going to run justdontdie game from now on I guess, only remaining meaning to life is to not die and go on living.

Fuck it bro. Achieve happiness, or die tryin’.

I'm pretty much in the same position as you. I know I'll never be in a relationship, have kids, or a family. I'm going to cope until life becomes really boring. When that happens, I'll just take myself out. There's no happy ending here.

It ain't easy

I'm pretty much in the same position as you. I know I'll never be in a relationship, have kids, or a family. I'm going to cope until life becomes really boring. When that happens, I'll just take myself out. There's no happy ending here.

I think I might finally be reaching the point where I'm so disgusted by women's personalities and traits I don't want them anymore. I hope I get there.

But yeah, the older you get, things will only get worse for you unless you do some successful major cosmetic surgery. If you were already incel when young (and at much better times depending on how old you are), chances are you'll stay incel.