Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [We President Now] SJWs/normies are now using "incel" as a random insult in real life & news articles ...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
A user on here posted recently about how his sister came to him randomly and said: "Incel is such a stupid insult. It's literally making fun of someone for not having sex."

I thought this was fascinating for two reasons. First, it shows incel awareness has gotten so big that kids are now throwing using "incel" as a common insult. Second, it showed how much common sense that girl had to realize it's an absurd thing to mock someone for.

Both of these points bode well for us.

Occasionally I like to search Google News for "incel" to see what reporters are saying. I just did so today and found this hilarious article:

People Can’t Stop Clowning On The Incels Who Are Mad About Netflix’s New ‘She-Ra’ Cartoon
https://uproxx.com/viral/funniest-best-tweets-she-ra-sexist-incels-backlash/

It's an article commenting on how Netflix made a new She-Ra cartoon (remake of an old 80s cartoon) and she's drawn very different than her predecessor, which some guys on Twitter commented on.

Just for pointing out that they changed the cartoon, these guys are "incels". Even though there's absolutely nothing about what they're saying to show they're actually incels. They're honestly just random guys complaining about character changes.

eg.

The second layer of hilarity here is it's now socially unacceptable to want cartoon female superheroes to be drawn attractively. Even though the He-Man cartoon remake looked like this and he was even more jacked up and chiseled than the original:
He-Man_2002_logo.jpg

This is the cartoon parallel of the Captain Marvel phenomenon we were discussing here:

https://incels.is/threads/why-did-marvel-disney-hire-such-an-ugly-woman-for-captain-marvel.61155/

Where Disney intentionally hired a woman who is far less attractive than most of the male superhero actors for their first primary female superhero:

Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg

It is now shameful to want to see attractive women on screen. And you are now an "incel" if you want this.

THIS is "toxic femininity". The war on men continues. Calling men "incel" for no good reason as an insult only strengthens what we say about how society treats undesirable men. The more the awareness spreads the more guys will realize they ARE incel and realize how stacked the deck is against men.

Last edited:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: "incel" is a meme now, it's basically the leftist version of calling someone a cuck. Anyone who is even slightly critical of women is an incel now.

Search "incel" or "incels" in twitter, leftist soyboys and liberal bitches indeed trying to frame alt-righters and all conservartives in general as "incels"(despite the first group probably having a self-hating noodlewhore gf in average no matter how ugly they are, while the second is not even worth discussing)

Pathetic :forcedsmile:

Honestly by the left wing attacking everyone as an incel this could only help us by bringing us attention.

Search "incel" or "incels" in twitter, leftist soyboys and liberal bitches indeed trying to frame alt-righters and all conservartives in general as "incels"(despite the first group probably having a self-hating noodlewhore gf in average no matter how ugly they are, while the second is not even worth discussing)

Pathetic :forcedsmile:
because the type of guy who slays left and right is a faggy little SJW who is terrified of guns, worships women, and is offended by everything.

because the type of guy who slays left and right is a faggy little SJW who is terrified of guns, worships women, and is offended by everything.

Honestly, one of he few reasons I have to live, is to see how the war on men progresses, things are quite interesting. Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to, literally and figuratively, choose inceldom as the hill I want to die on.

I guess 'Incel' being more widely known is kind of good and bad.

Since being a sexless man now means you are an 'incel', sexless men will also inherit the negative stereotypes of incels (misogynistic, self-pitying, and possibly violent). Therefore women will stay even further away from guys who can't get laid, and thus the sexual gap will enlarge between those who get sex, and those who do not.

The ostracizing of sexless men will ironically cause more men to self-identify as incels.

When someone on the internet uses the word "incel" as an insult, tell them it's a retarded word and to fuck off to reddit.
You shouldn't go on reddit in the first place

I wish eternal suffering upon normies, if i ever watch a normie dying i will laugh at him.

I´m fine with this. Attractive people are the reason I don´t watch TV or movies anymore. If all the people on the screen were unattractive I´d probably watch movies again.

I can´t get into movies because in my head I´m thinking all the time "that actor/actress is living life on turtorial mode while I rot here in my room. They are getting paid milllions just so that people are allowed to film their face"

How dare you want a female character to be attractive...even if she was portrayed that way in whatever medium she came from...

I remember women bitching because Charlie Hunnam wasn’t considered attractive enough to be Christian Grey. Guess what happened? He was fired although I think they spun it as him dropping out. No real outrage over that.

Using incel as an insult can only help us as the left use this poison word on others. We’re already the lowest of the low in society and have nothing to lose. The almighty left claiming to be so tolerant and progressive, yet can’t see past the issues that incels are facing on a daily basis. And then on the same sentence as tolerance uses incel as an insult.

The word incel is really powerful when you think about it, it is an “insult” yet at the same time it isn’t. We call ourselves that all the time. This creates a one way street where it doesn’t hurt us to be called one and also promotes the label of incels to the masses. This is truly delightful that the left are this retarded.

I don’t see why anyone would be concerned by this, I prefer them to use realistic looking humans in tv shows and movies. It breaks realism for me to always see the main character as a 10/10 ubermensch. We should try and get away from worshipping good looking people for the sake of it.

I guess 'Incel' being more widely known is kind of good and bad.

Since being a sexless man now means you are an 'incel', sexless men will also inherit the negative stereotypes of incels (misogynistic, self-pitying, and possibly violent). Therefore women will stay even further away from guys who can't get laid, and thus the sexual gap will enlarge between those who get sex, and those who do not.

The ostracizing of sexless men will ironically cause more men to self-identify as incels.

I've been seeing this more and more recently. The term incel being used as a generic insult for completely irrelevant shit. If a guy who looks attractive and says stuff that's racist, must be an incel. If the guy is apart of the alt-right, must be an incel. Normies are stupidly low IQ.

"Virgin" has been an insult for ages. We just gave them another word to make fun of lonely men.

More free advertising and exposure to the blackpill.

Incel will lose it's meaning by 2020 at the very latest, just like "Nazi", "Racist", "Rape" and "Fascist" have.

Incel will lose it's meaning by 2020 at the very latest, just like "Nazi", "Racist", "Rape" and "Fascist" have.
Those words only lost their meaning to people with critical thinking skills. >_<

Those words only lost their meaning to people with critical thinking skills. >_<
I guess, but when I hear one of those my brain just turns off because the reality probably has nothing even remotely connected to the word.

I guess, but when I hear one of those my brain just turns off because the reality probably has nothing even remotely connected to the word.
you realize people like you represent far less than 5% of the general young population right? Hell even here there are a bunch of sjws when it comes to race. I remember ethnics saying steven crowder is a white nationalist JFL

you realize people like you represent far less than 5% of the general young population right? Hell even here there are a bunch of sjws when it comes to race. I remember ethnics saying steven crowder is a white nationalist JFL
I don't realise that, no :(

Man this thread aged terribly. "Incel" as used by people that aren't incels is now just a way to get a male or group of males to shut up in as few words or accusations as possible and is the easiest way to deplatform any male only group @metabuxx

Most people use incel the wrong way and that's blackpill

you are an INCEL--- DIE DIE DIE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Why am I getting tagged into this thread?:feelsping:

Most people use incel the wrong way and that's blackpill
Just like here in Spain to anyone who supports alt-right, they call us nazis and that's the greatest political blackpill one can take in here. I will admit that in reality I wish we were, my country is so mogged and cucked right now thanks to the president Chad Sánchez applying femoid only privilege "politics", so the halo effect does the rest and they still vote for him.

We have to bring the Empire back.

Man this thread aged terribly. "Incel" as used by people that aren't incels is now just a way to get a male or group of males to shut up in as few words or accusations as possible and is the easiest way to deplatform any male only group @metabuxx
This. "incel" word has lost all meaning. Any man who dares to disagree with women is an incel.

This. "incel" word has lost all meaning. Any man who dares to disagree with women is an incel.
That doesn't seem to matter. It's still being used to deplatform all antifeminist groups and male only groups at large.

Even talking about issues like unequal laws gets you called an incel now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/pfd0w2/wife_assaults_husband_but_the_police_arrest_him/hb5353j/?context=3

The spread of the word incel has done more harm than good. OP's hypothesis is that the spread of the word "incel" as a gendered insult for males would be an overall good thing. That hasn't panned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back