Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We overestimate our appearance

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
During my mildly bluepilled days say when i was 10-12,i fell in love a high tier Becky but she didn't even see me a friend.I was very good at education and other activities.I was very popular in my school due to this and had many femoid friends.I worked very hard for this and sacrificed too many joyful experience but i never understood why that high tier Becky was disgusted by me.I thought i was average looking but she always flirted with the more fairer taller guy.I tried for years hoping that she would understand my immense love for her.Watching her flirt with the other guy made me furious.

Age 14-18 was the period where i slowly started getting blackpilled yet i thought my one time failure with my oneitis was due to my personality and not completely due to my appearance.I tried repeatedly and kept failing and saw my tall chadlite friend flirting with fefoids without any effort.Then i found the incel community at age 17 and came to know i was below average looking and i had no fault in my failure to gain a love interest.

I can say that in my bluepilled days i was highly motivated in education because I knew my prize was a virgin young curry foid waiting for me at the end of the line.After i got blackpilled i love my will to live,my iq became negative, became suicidal but i realised the truth that a foid would never love my below average face and i am glad that i found the blackpill and no longer blamed myself for my failure.It was a no win situation,the blackpill was the Equalizer for the bluepill.I am still a failure but I'm content with the fact that there are others like me suffering in this society and i can cope with them.

Last edited:
Re: do i look like oder
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145104084Monday, September 01, 2014 3:31 PM CDT
There's nothing wrong with the appearance of your character in my opinion.
Re: SamanthaTheEvil Admiration
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147150347Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:40 PM CDT
"But Anony, she's so beautiful, EVERYONE must worship her..." Regardless of the person's physical appearance, "worshiping" them is entirely unnecessary as essentially all humans have positive and negative aspects, I would highly suggest that you entertain yourself with something else rather than becoming obsessed over a person that you've likely never "met" outside of a screen.
Re: Your all ugly.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148003371Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:49 PM CDT
None of us have any knowledge of the actual person on the other side of our screen's, It's unnecessary to insult other users simply because you consider your visual appearance to be superior.
Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362135Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:25 PM CDT
Many people often perceive their over-all physical appearance as inferior or horrible in comparison to the physical appearance of other humans. As a result, they often engage in unnecessary and often dangerous behavior in an attempt to correct or otherwise improve their appearance simply to fit the aesthetic standards of other humans.
Re: I don't understand girls who plastic surgery
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362873Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:39 PM CDT
Ah, then I would agree with that perspective as a person's natural appearance is unique and receiving unnecessary surgical features is often a characteristic of a deeper problem with perceived inferiority.
Re: @meands
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149281821Thursday, November 06, 2014 12:57 PM CST
Why is the "appearance" of this users character significant to you? Perhaps they simply just enjoy the aesthetics.

Um, yes. I don't know how many times we've talked about the overestimating thing on this forum already... but it is what it is. Water is not dry, I guess.

I can say that in my bluepilled days i was highly motivated in education
Who wasn't? But the IQ toll also makes a huge impact on your life (personally, it did... and I'm unable to study anymore).

True. Before blackpill, I thought I was a 6/10, but then realized that I am in fact a 2/10. Guess my brain was just coping hard.

I had no idea how ugly I was until the army. We were jokingly ranking the guys in our unit. I ranked myself pretty high and can remember the guys were laughing at me. Didnt even hit me back then. It was years after when I saw my profile pic taken at the dentist for my bimax when it truly hit me. I was 4/10 and spoke like I was 7/10. I did ascend to 6 with bimax but I have 23 years of experience as a sub 5 male.

True. Before blackpill, I thought I was a 6/10, but then realized that I am in fact a 2/10. Guess my brain was just coping hard.
2/10 means you are deformed, are you sure?

Jesus. If overestimating my appearance I must be fucking atrocious.

Watching the FACEandLMS videos back in the day made me realize I had many more flaws than I thought and was not simply below average, but downright ugly.

I was also very deluded back as a young teen, thought I can't be that ugly and I'm just a late bloomer. Boy was I wrong.

I've always known im a 3/10 ... my sister would always remind me ... unfortunately i was the only one blessed with the fugly gene because no one else in my family struggles to life ... i thought maybe if i teethmaxx i might have shot of upgrading out of the sub5 but that shits expensive

wes craven transmissions GIF

Watching the FACEandLMS videos back in the day made me realize I had many more flaws than I thought and was not simply below average, but downright ugly.
Face is coming back. His Next video (hopefully) will come out in the following weeks.

Face is coming back. His Next video (hopefully) will come out in the following weeks.
Good to know. A classic WAW series video and not just a random live chat one, I assume?

I knew I was subhuman even when I was bluepilled. Easy to tell when you're a turbo manlet and treated like shit by others

Them maybe 3/10. Not that it makes any difference, i'm still ugly as sin.
for making friends there's a big difference between a 2/10 and a 3/10. with girls it pretty much doesn't matter when you're sub4

I've always had insecurities, but I didn't realize how bad it was until I went to college and started comparing myself to all the guys I would see, and realized I could rarely find one who was uglier than me. The gap between me and normie-tier men became dead obvious.

You're right, i am only a chadlite :feelscry:

im a 5 / 10 ( if even )

fucking average dosnt cut it anymore , and im not giga height either

I certainly don't I know my level personally speak for yourself.

Yeah there was a study that said that ugly people overestimate their looks. That's when I realised it was gigaover for me.

Uh yeah, it’s been said before many people rate themselves a 7 out of 10 regardless if it’s true